Rammble about???E,Life,etc...bla bla

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
Its Chaos
Bluelighter posted 08 January 2000 05:50 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted this as a reply 4 somebody.Dont have a reason for it.Just wanted to put it up.
Oh do I miss things.Man I havnt been out on my bike,and busted huge air,since the start of last year.I was ment to be racing all year.Instead I choose to eat eggs every weekend,and during the week!
Fuck im even afraid to stop taking E,but i am going to try have a break till feb,my b-day,because it has become such a part of my life.I love the culture and the little,well now bigger,community e has created for me.And again after that I want to have a break,but ill miss peak'n.Its something I have to get used to.
December 1998,I ate my first E in 4 years.Before that all i could think about was PARTY.Back then i think it was easier,cause the drugs started running out,and what was arournd was shit,and I actually got bord of the whole thing.
For the four years of doing nothing,meaning DRUGS,i still smoked like a chimany,all i did was go to work,come home,smoke,go to work,spend my cash on my bike(which I loved to do).I started living an everyday life.GO to work,pay the bills,sleep.Even stoped listening to techno.AAAAAAARRRRRGGGgghh!!!
I tell you.The only good thing about thoughs years,where my bike,and my health.NO only the bikes!I wasnt healthy,i was stressed like a pig with no mud or smelly shit around him!
What i think im trying to say is.Moderation.When i took that E in dec 98,i remebered something was missing in my life.Something i realy loved.Having FUN.I still loved my bikes and still do,with a pashion.It was,Techno,it was clubs,staying up late,and DANCING.Yeah DANCING to wicked beats!It actually wasnt E's,cause i only took E's when there was no acid around.
See what I mean.We will miss our culture,or communities.Its not the E.That only helped us feal and do what we wanted,without all the fuct up worries of this world,stessing us out!and it feal unreal.He He.
Man i should print this up for my self.
This friday,last night was the first time in 1 year i didnt think about having an E.
I know for now that I love eggs,and ill still eat them.But not like the pig i was last year,and fuck its going to be hard,but the money sitch is going to be so much sweeter.More toys for me!
Oh and I have to say this.Cause I am rammbling like a coke freak!
Last year 1999,egg fest,i would have to say ive been the fucken healthiest,ive ever been.No shit.Apart from the ecstasy blues on wednesday.I am now one little healthy fucker.Excuse the language.But its true.Cause my doctor and my counsellor,have been knowing everything i do.And they spin out at me at times.
Yeah i started fealing tierd of the same ol thing,till i almost lost it,but realised that,wouldnt help.What would help is,if i started to do the other things i loved,yeah still have an egg,evey now and then,fuck it makes it more enjoyable.AAARRgghh,Im bad with the real indepth stuff.
Modaration,is the key.
Im now stoping cause ive probably gone right of track.
But im going to try the moderation thing this year,and its going to be wicked.I know it.
Over and out
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
~I lived a year on a life support system called: E~

I say get your ass back on your bike and ride it as far away from drugs as you can. When you're as far as you can get - enjoy it. Spend timein that new place, and try not to be tempted to go back. The route behind may be familiar, safe, known, but it's the unknown road ahead that will lead you to your dreams. Good luck!! I have faith in you!!!!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

don't EVER lose sight of what you really want.
yeah E's are fucking excellent, but they aren't everything and when you make them everything they very quickly drizzle into nothing.
you know how much more enjoyable is to take an E maybe once every three weeks rather than two or three a week.
and about last year, it sounds like you went through huge changes after you took that first e in dec 1998, then give yourself time to adjust. don't ever regret a thing you do, its all experience and all you can do is learn from experience and then move on to the next one. hey its why we're here isn't it? besides it sounds like you learnt a shit load about yourself last year, plus you got your health up, stress levels down and spirits high.
keep those spirits high chaos and i know you'll achieve what ever it is you really want.
good luck and i'll see you in the next dimension (the fifth one that is)
love for InfInItI