Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Raleigh/Durhum heroin scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlmeetsdope

Greenlighter
I'm travelling from DC to Raleigh in a few days and was not able to set up guest dosing (I'm a methadone patient, 50mg/day)

I'm not trying to break the rules and solicit a connect, but I'm just curious if trying my luck on the street is even an option. I've seen things online that hint at downtown Raleigh being a possible marketplace. I'm a tiny, soft spoken white girl but pretty street smart- detroit native with 13 years of heroin use under my belt.

Reply or email me if you have any advice... or other suggestions about how to amuse myself/stay halfway sane/well in NC.

If you're worried I'm LE I can prove otherwise. But I'm just looking for general advice, not a hook-up, so it really shouldn't matter.

You should be able to go into a methadone clinic and have them call your clinic to verify.

id try and set up guest dosing, i know that personally if i couldnt get my methadone and started to get exponentially sick, id probably do some stupid things like trying to cop open air from the first person that says yea i can get you dope. im sure its there, but raleigh durham doesnt immediately spring to mind when i think cities that are easy to cop in. anyway you could bring a supply with you? maybe some benzos or pills to help combo what you could get to kinda stretch it out?

raleigh

You should be able to go into a methadone clinic and have them call your clinic to verify.

I tried to set up guest dosing- the clinics in Raleigh require your last two UAs to be clean. I had a clean one last month and my counselor spot-tested me so I would have a second one- I was almost sure it would be clean, but it showed benzos from 4 or 5 days prior, even though it was only 1mg diazepam. It's my scrip but it's expired. My counselor was cool about it- she knows I have a scrip and usually come up clean for benzos anyway, mine are prescribed PRN for tension headaches and I only take them a few times a month. But she wasn't going to tell the other clinic i have a current scrip when I don't.

I'm trying to get some extra doses together before I leave DC. I can get decent H in DC if I have to but its a pain in the ass lately. And I hate trying to bring dope on a trip, no fucking point- no matter how much I bring it's gone in 48 hrs. I have a bunch of muscle relaxers which work pretty well to mask mild w/d, so I can get by on way less than my normal dose of meth but not with none.

I am thinking of just showing up at the clinic there and trying to do a new patient intake, like I just moved to NC but not tell them I was at another clinic. I think most clinics check for double dosing in a 100 mile radius. Mine is in Maryland so I should be fine if that's the case. Are the clinics the kind of ones where you can cop right outside, or are they more clean/secure? Just in case....

id try and set up guest dosing, i know that personally if i couldnt get my methadone and started to get exponentially sick, id probably do some stupid things like trying to cop open air from the first person that says yea i can get you dope. im sure its there, but raleigh durham doesnt immediately spring to mind when i think cities that are easy to cop in. anyway you could bring a supply with you? maybe some benzos or pills to help combo what you could get to kinda stretch it out?

I've never been anywhere quite as easy to cop as B-more...but holy shit, that scramble they sell is horrible. I know there's fire around if you know people but I don't spend much time there, I've gotten lucky a few times but usually find lots of scramble really fast and come home with a big pile of pills full of lactose, or whatever that stuff is made out of.

Yea most def. Of all the times i had scramble, say like a dozen times, twice its been decent. Once it was pretty damn fire, more like shitty raw almost. Then one time i would have been better off baking a cake with it lol shit solidified in my rig, so i tossed it and it was right back downtown to see my raw connec who finally turned his phone back on. Plus that guy always had beyond amazing raw. Seen many a ppl od on his gear. And i mean they need narcan kinf of od before they go blue. Hope it works out for you tho, traveling is rough when you are on the liquid handcuffs.

You could probably get by for a few days on half to two thirds of your normal dose. That is if you have take homes. There was always people selling their 'done in the clinic parking lot. Especially the day they did the drug testing, because the junkies knew they had a few days they could get high.
It would suck to go out of town and be dope sick. I was never able to go away for more than 3 or 4 days when I was on the juice. It was too much of a hassle to get the extra take homes or to set up guest dosing.

I have two take homes which I'm hoping to stretch 3-4 days so i have some time to figure things out...I was busy this am but will probably start looking in earnest tomorrow.

i was able to meet a guy downtown who helped me out a couple times but it was a huge hassle, driving around with this pervy guy trying to feel me up in his truck and on the last run having to pay $125 for 4 $20 bags- $20 to the guy so he could smoke some crack and $5 for gas in his truck, and 100 for 5 bags, one of which went to the guy's friend who could actually get the stuff. and to be honest i am skeptical that these are really $20 bags, not dimes, but I don't know what's normal prices here. probably going to the clinic tomorrow.

i grew up in there and go back for the holidays to see family, always craving but ashamed to ask the friends i grew up with
in highschool i did some community service and met a girl who was in there for d so it is there

atlanta is close by... its a huge city so the quality and price are generally pretty good compared to other prices in the area

I wish I could help you out, I actually live in the triangle (raleigh, durham, ch) but I am on subs and after just moving back a couple months ago I haven't really met anyone in the scene yet. I used to know a lot of sources but they are all gone now :(

I've scored on 'vacation' before in a getto ass park in dc, the first guy I asked hooked me up, it was decent dope too. I got very very lucky that time, but there are some areas of durham that you could probably easily get some. Good luck :/

when I was in durham over the summer it seemed like the ghettos were realy quite and nobody was outside trapped or nothen....got lucky and some lady pushen a stroller pointed us In the rite direction to score

Same position

when I was in durham over the summer it seemed like the ghettos were realy quite and nobody was outside trapped or nothen....got lucky and some lady pushen a stroller pointed us In the rite direction to score

Im, actually "my friend " is in the exact same position ..... was wondering I you could help point me , I mean "him" in any direction ???? please and thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.