• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

r05-4864

Coolwhip

Bluelighter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ro5-4864

Anyone heard of this? Or can give any info on its suspected targets? A deal with a source of mine hit a little snafu, and I asked him if he could send a sample with the reship, haven't heard back wether he included it or not so don't know if it scoming but can order it. I've been using benzos to taper off subs, and plan on using kratom and a few herbal extracts from mus***** to make the final jump, thought maybe this would be good to quit the benzos afterwards or if I'd be better off sourcing some 1,5 benzo, or a partial agonist(though either would be much harder) I can get flumazenil but that wouldn't be my first choice to use by myself.

I don't think this substitutes for benzos, e.g. using it for a diazepam taper might not work

This compound seems way too experimental and only tentatively useful for basically anything besides normal benzo-related effects... but save the flumazenil for any protracted withdrawal effects way down the line after detox. For detox itself it seems way too hardcore to speed that shit up and potentially dangerous, but for protracted syndromes it could actually help out.

FYI: it would take some pretty useful information to warrant reviving an old thread from the dead, not one word expressing agreement. Consider the possibility that the original poster has long stopped checking on developments in their thread...[although coolwhip is an older BL-er to be fair]. In any case please stop posting in old threads unless you have a good reason. Sorry if I overstep my jurisdiction but I wouldn't think that matters.

Last edited:
I also have 5 blotters at home but I'm still researching. What I found out is that it is a Methaqualone-analogue (don't know if that's trut) and that some people get convulsions after the intake. Some have written they did not even feel any convulsions but it was relaxing like hell - I don't know. Wanted to try one today but I rather do some more research before i have a crampy Sunday.

Have a nice day all!

JJ

P.S. This is what Wikipedia says: it's an analogue to Diazepam? There are abstracts on pubmed ,they say that Diazepam (or Diclazepam) is working against the convulsions, so do i just have to take a bit of Diclazepam so that I can enjoy the Ro5-4864? I have to go on with researching i guess....

Last edited:
Here a complete study about it:

file:///C:/Users/Simone/Desktop/Yousefietal_2013.pdf

i just took one blotter. I'll reply later. it were two blotters and I feel

NOTHING. As it seems it is nice in higher doses ( I had 2 mg) but even a bit TOO much and you are cramping.
This is fucking shit although many people say they are on high doses and never ever got convulsions or seizures.

For me it's not worth it, I'll throw it away.

JJ