• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Quitting H CT

I'm sorry to hear you're struggle with your breathing. That must be really hard. At least I can see it as really good motivation not to use something that suppresses one's ability to breathe though!

Still, is there some way you can get some medication like an inhaler or something to help with it, or is that not possible? I used to have really bas asthma, so I know how difficult it can be not to be able to breathe. Scary shit.

I'm glad you are able to rely on BL to help you get what you need! :) It makes it all worthwhile <3

Yep, today was the worst of the breathing so far but my girlfriend was able to get me an albuterol inhaler, which is a huge help. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. At least the breathing issues outweigh the wds and make me super tired.

I'm glad to hear you were able to get your hands on an inhaler! You don't have a doctor you can see for this?

It is interesting how health complications can sometime make it easier to stay away from our DOC, although this isn't always the case. Regardless, try to take good care of yourself Iamoxygen <3

Thank you two for the support, and everyone else of course. I'm 5 days in now and things are going pretty well. Past the worst of any wds I think, more just depression and lack of energy right now but I can get through that. As soon as my lungs are 100% (they're about 70% now, up from 30% on Tuesday) I'm going to try very hard to get back into an every other day heavy workout routine. I used to work out a ton and had the body to show it, but that kind of went out the window when the habit became daily. Luckily my whole family is genetically skinny so I've been very lucky to at least keep a decent figure without doing anything to maintain it. I'll keep on checking in, it's definitely therapeutic to write these little updates and every bit of support is more than amazing.