• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Questions about L-Tyrosine

^^^ As usual, ever the educator M_B! Love it.

I was under the impression it's often given in combination (as in, combined in the same pill) as certain precursors - L-Dopa and 5HTP come to mind - to aid (greater) transmission across the BBB?*

Not to aid greater transmission, but in the hope that it will help boost dopamine levels in patients with Parkinson's or Parkinson's like syndrome.

I repeated the exact dose again yesterday. sadly, i did not notice any of the rush that i encountered the previous time i did it.

I'm gonna give it a few weeks break, then try it again :)

I just posted another thread about my post-meth harm reduction regime in the healthy living forum, and see my post in this thread a few posts back. I know i've said it but i really feel passionate so i'm just stating again for the record how much difference it makes for me!! But you do have to take a LOT (more than recommended) and it needs to be a good brand (Musashi) - the cheap brands don't do a thing for me. Try it again!

hey Warchild. When u say lots. what dosage do you mean by that ???

yeah how much is lots? I take 1000mg in the morning as soon as I wake up mixed with juice. Its great for that post meth comedown. But I am not sure if I take twice as much, I'll feel twice as good or if it'll just end up being toxic for my fried brain

Wow I'm surprised by some of the doses people are taking. 500mg in the morning is enough for me, in combination with 50mg 5htp before bed. I don't always get any noticeable effects, but usually there is a nice energy lift. But I figure even if there is nothing obvious going on it's hopefully helping out behind the scenes.

I have had mild anxiety/heart palpitations from tyrosine before in too high doses or in combination with caffeine.