• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Questions About: Kanna, and Blue lotus

SmilexGwG

Bluelighter
I have been looking into recreational plants lately. Theres alot of hype surrounding a empathogenic plant called kanna. I also am interested in Blue lotus.

Does anyone have any information regarding which is more ideal for recreation?

just tried a blue lotus 100:1 whole plant extrakt, took the whole 1g without any effect. reactions on kanna are mixed, some claim that its action is not recreational and in fact rather exhausting. i friend i know snorted some 200:1 kanna extract a while ago and recommended it afterwards.

just tried a blue lotus 100:1 whole plant extrakt, took the whole 1g without any effect. reactions on kanna are mixed, some claim that its action is not recreational and in fact rather exhausting. i friend i know snorted some 200:1 kanna extract a while ago and recommended it afterwards.
Ya i did some looking into their pharmacology.

Its interesting because most describe lotus as an opioid. It contains aporphine which is commonly mixed up with apomorphine. Apomorphine is a dopaminergic and an anti-psychotic. Althought aporphine is very similar to morphine making me think the pharmacology of lotus is currently mixed up with that of apomorphine.

Perhaps Blue Lotus is acually an opioid of some type

I have been looking into recreational plants lately. Theres alot of hype surrounding a empathogenic plant called kanna. I also am interested in Blue lotus.

Does anyone have any information regarding which is more ideal for recreation?
Been taking Kanna for few weeks now and I will say for me -extremely mild mild feeling of well being and this is about it. This is at 100mg which is double the recommended dosage. I truly believe it increases serotonin in very slight way. Feeling of comfort is there no question, but I am comparing to HUGE feelings I get from MDMA or MDMC. For some crazy reason get the tiny bit of teeth clenching which is very weird. That only occurs with rolling. Weird but guess that must be effect of the serotonin? I never exceeded 100mg and thats of course an herbal supplement. So if you know about digestive breakdown I probably only get 25mg or pure chemicals that come from Kanna. :p

Last edited: