• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about Tianeptine

crunkazcanbe

Bluelighter
The vendor I have been buying it from only has the FREE ACID form in stock as of now ,and I assume this is the Freebase . I usefully get the sodium salt version of it and take around 450mg every 4 hours . What I would like to know is if the Free Acid is active ,and if so would i need more to = 450mg. Thank you crunk!

Please I don't want people pounding me that that is to high of a dose ,and it my kill me bla bla bla . Just want a quick question to my answer . Thanks again !

well this is a harm reduction forum so im going to say that if you take 450mg every 4 hours u have some terrible WD symptoms lying ahead if you don't taper down to the therapeutic range which is about 1/30th of what your taking.

the freebase form is pretty much inactive. from reports iv read on reddit, i wouldn't buy it.

well this is a harm reduction forum so im going to say that if you take 450mg every 4 hours u have some terrible WD symptoms lying ahead if you don't taper down to the therapeutic range which is about 1/30th of what your taking.

the freebase form is pretty much inactive. from reports iv read on reddit, i wouldn't buy it.

Thank you man . I am waiting on my PFBF to help with my 540mg a day Oxycodone habit ,but I can not wait that long for it to get here form swedan . I use to abuse Tianeptine and I know it hits the opiate receptors pretty hard ,and if I buy some right now im going to pay the 30$ overnight shipping fee ,and down 900mg right when I get it. Last times I was using it for months I got up to 900mg at a time 3 times a day and found that it completely blocked my withdrawls from 540mg oxy ,and even gave a mild buzz. Just dont feel like going threw shity WDs while waiting on my PFBF to get here . I ran out of my prescription of 30mg roxies very early I get 240 a month , and I need something. No plans on quiting opiates so thats not a option . Last resort ill go buy some smack just hate ridden in the bad side of town .

EDIT: Oh on last note when I did 900mg of Tianeptine 3x a day for over 3 months a quit and I will be honest it was the worst WD I have ever had . Whole body aches , throwing up , the shits , And damn RLS I could not stop moving I looked like I was high on coke when it was really WD. I have WD from Heroin ,and Oxycodone and Hydromorphone many times and never had such intense WD . So I do know what I am in for . Its just I can not be in bad WD right now Because of my job , so I am getting what I can to stay functional .

It's active, I had the same worries about a week or two back because this particular vendor ran out of the sodium salt. It's definitely weaker, though it is also longer lasting and has pretty much no taste... seriously, I can dump my whole dose on my tounge and all I taste something akin to flower. The sodium salt on the other hand is truly vile tasting stuff.

When I do take the sodium salt I usually dose about 300-350mgs, with the free acid I required around 450mgs. You may find the conversion rate different as this is just a rough effect comparison from one person so take it fwiw. Drawing comparisons becomes difficult when you factor in tolerance and individual variation.

Never been much of a fan of tianeptine but despite the weaker potency I honestly think I prefer the free acid. The duration becomes closer to something like oxy rather than the steep up and down of the sodium salt, one of the biggest turn offs previously. The stuff is dirt cheap dose for dose regardless of the form.

Last edited: