Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Question about a roll..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrsg22

Greenlighter
Hi.

So, in July of '11 in the DC area some friends and I decided to roll for the first time ever. Seven people in all; took one each. Weird thing was each pill was different when we picked them up. Pink butterflies, blue stars, green smiley faces... etc.. all kinds of crap. So long story short we all had a different pill. I picked the green AK-47 (It was a bit thinner than the rest so I figured it might be less intense). About 30 min later, everyone who had been drinking (Jungle juice with orange juice) puked which pretty much took any edge off their roll. Me and one other person kept it down and about 15 min after that I had to lay down on my friends bed. I started shaking uncontrolably and everything felt weird. It was an indescribable feeling. When I gained my confidence to get up I was walking through my best friends house at a snails pace like i had never been there before. Everything looked crazy. The colors were so vivid. The stains on her carpet turned into tie dye and were moving, and weirdest of all I could see my blood moving inside me. Like I spent probably two hours just pressing my thumb onto the palm of my hand and watching my blood. I couldn't touch a cigatette (felt disgusting to smoke) and I'm normally a heavy smoker, decided to take a bite out of every food i could find and it all felt AMAZING in my mouth but I couldn't taste much. I could see the vibrations coming from things that were moving and the music coming from the laptop. My skin felt bizarre to touch. Almost rough. Soon everything was just too much to take in. Seeing people scared the shit out of me and i could not get up off the floor (in the best way possible). I tried to go outside to cool down and relax, but suddenly I ended up going running down the road (at around 2am) and despite that i was running barefoot on a rough road at it was still like 105 degrees out, i felt like i was flying. I could have ran for days. This lasted for about 8 hours in all. The comedown had awful lockjaw and I could not sleep for about 24 hours after taking it. Weirdest part was noone else felt what I did. They all said it was adverage.
So here's the question. What the hell was I on? Does anyone recognise this?
I was incredibly apprehensive to do it again, but I moved down to Sydney and about six months later popped one at a club and it was everything I expected. Happy feeling, danced for hours, some jaw clenching and a bit of a speed feeling at the peak. NOTHING like my first roll. Now i've tried around 8 different batches down here and have not come across anything like it. Anyone who can help me out? I would love to be able to experience that again but being aware I wasnt going to die whilst on it.

Sorry this is the longest post ever, just figured I'd be clear. Thanks!:)

that sounds like 2c-i or something, so yeah you got RCed....with the wrong RC. they could have at least used methyl one or 4 fa, geez.

No one can tell you for sure man. I'm going to close this since Bluelight frowns upon substance identifications since it's nothing more than a guess in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.