• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pure Curiosity - Methamphetamine & Crack Cocktail

DavidWhy

Bluelighter
I am asking this purely out of curiosity. I have been watching some documentaries on methamphetamine on YouTube and reading various posts on it. It interests me as I have never known anyone who has taken meth as it is not as prevalent in the UK as in some other countries. It seems insane though, like the hardest hitting drug I have ever heard of. I have had crack, though never at a habitual or even a frequent level and I have had plenty of normal speed.

I was just wondering though, has anyone ever had a meth and crack cocktail? Just from reading and watching stuff about meth I have been trying to imagine how much it would blow someone away taking it with crack. It would be like rocket fuel.

Just purely to live vicariously through someone who has done it I was hoping to hear from anyone who has done both together. It must be a completely overwhelming blast you off into space and blow the back of your skull off kind of hit.

I would like to go abroad and try meth just once as the buzz sounds amazing but then I could fly home and have no source. I wouldn't dare try it in the UK cause if I knew a meth dealer I might end up addicted and it looks like a real killer. Worse even that crack and heroin and they have turned some cool people I know into shadows of who they used to be. Anyway, I digress... Has anyone ever taken meth and crack at the same time?

Last edited:
Ive only tried used Meth and Crack at seperate times, but I seriously wonder what logical person would buy and smoke Crack when they have access to Meth. Crack is more fiendish, in my experience. Thats not to say Meth isnt, but in all my experiences I can wait around an hour before I do more lines of Meth. For me personally, smoking Meth was a lot more fiendish that snorting it.

Somebody must have done it though. Put both in a pipe at once or shot them both up. I have seen people shoot up crack before.

I've shot cocaine (cooked down from crack) a few hours after shooting methamphetamine. It's not doing it at the same time, but seeing as meth is so long lasting, It's rather similar.

Cocaine and methamphetamine both have different mechanisms of action. Meth is an amphetamine, which causes the release of Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and 5-HTP(Seretonin). It also prevents the Reuptake of these neurotransmitter's. Cocaine, however, is a Dopamine Re-uptake Inhibitor, acting opposite in a sense as amphetamine, though it produces similar effects in the end. It's been my experience that taking cocaine (or any DRI) after an amphetamine seems to enhance the effects of the DRI (though I imagine this is not safe.). I am not sure about what word happen if you were to take the two at the exact same time, or in the opposite manner.

I used to inject cocaine then progressed to shooting meth. Yes it blows you away, after i shot meth i never really went back to shooting coke because meth is less fiendish and less hard hitting in my opinion, and i can go on with my regular day after shooting meth whereas when i shoot coke i am bound to my bathroom for the night. I dont think its as magical as youre perceiving it to be though. I dont really understand why anyone would use both meth and crack at the exact same time though. I guess maybe you would have to have experienced both to understand why one would not use them together.

Haha 'bound to my bathroom' that's such a good way of putting it. I would start prepping my next shot of coke the second that the ringing began to fade, such a horribly fiendish substance. I agree, meth provides a killer rush, but its not as intense, and unlike coke, it has legs.