PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pupil Dilation hELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey just wondering If there's any excuses or ways I can constrict my pupils because when I come back home after a long day tripping on DOC even if I'm not feeling the trip they cover my WHOLe eyes. And I live with my parents and they are defiantly not open to the ideas of drugs trust me they lost their shit over weed 8(

The only thing I can think of is to look at some bright lights for a few seconds, and that should constrict them for a little bit of time. However, this usually only works after I'm coming down from MDMA.
Just keep lights on around the house, and try not to look your parents in the eye. If worse comes to worst and they ask about your pupils, just say you were smoking weed. If they are so against drugs, I bet they barely know anything about them!
Have fun, and don't get caught =D

There's nothing you can really do. My pupils do not dilate on LSD at all; but they get huge on mushrooms, and stay that way for a few hours after I come down.

Cheers for the advise i have dark green eyes so it's harder to tell I will just have my eyes squinty and say I'm really tired and I think I might try out the opiates ;) could be a interesting combo

Cheers for the advise i have dark green eyes so it's harder to tell I will just have my eyes squinty and say I'm really tired and I think I might try out the opiates ;) could be a interesting combo

I have brown eyes, but I've come home with dilating pupils, and even tripped in front of/with my family and no has ever noticed a thing. I think people tend to worry too much about eye dilation "giving them away." Nobody cares what size your pupils are. Although obviously, if you've got baby blue iris's you might have a little bit more too worry about.

Color contacts will definitely cover enlarged pupils. You could also get the same color as your eyes and that'll work too. Non prescription ones are cheap.

If you get a comment on that you could say that a friend of yours had eye drops that contain Belladonna, a plant with tropane alkaloids - basically nightshade like Datura - which dilate pupils.. Bella donna means beautiful woman, they used to give this to women to make their pupils large since that was or is considered beautiful. You don't see it as much these days but it could be a valid excuse if you tell it casually.

I fear we are pretty late to discuss options now.. also many suggestions may be irresponsible like telling you to take psychoactive doses of other drugs.

Don't look into bright lights, idiots ;) don't you realize that will hurt your eyes since pupils stay relatively dilated. There is a reason for that constriction in bright light.

Closing this now, as it is not really what we are here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.