View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic telekinesis

That-Strange-Guy

Bluelighter
Just interested to hear your experiences and thoughts on this subject.

One of my good friends that I have known for 12 years takes psychedelics with me on occasion and we get strange telepathic vibes from each other. I can sense everything as if I am in his body and mind, he claims he gets the same vibe from me. We have traced our hallucinations onto blank white paper with colored pencils and compared them, they both looked shockingly close to identical. And I can finish his sentences and guess any number, letter, or words he thinks of.

I consume psychedelics with other friends I have known for years as well but I have never had a telepathic connection to this extent with anyone else.

I think it would be "telepathy" not "telekinesis" (isnt that moving things with your mind?)

anywho, I have definitely experienced something like that with my girlfriend, she was sober and I was on mescaline (850 mg, extracted :) ) and we were just staring into each other's eyes and whenever one of us spoke, it was clear that we were thinking the exact same thing, like she knew my thoughts word for word. It actually kind of freaked me out because I don't really buy into the whole "spiritual energy planes" and what not that often come up with psychedelic drugs. I attribute such phenomenon to the individuals involved. My lady friend and I have spent excessive amounts of time with each other and are pretty like minded to begin with, so the idea that in an altered state of consciousness marked by an extreme sensitivity to all external and internal stimuli, we would be more aware of each other is not that far fetched.

Are you particularly close to that one friend?

Yeah sorry, is there a way for myself to rename the thread? I'm running off two and a half hours of sleep so I wasn't thinking when I made the title.

And not particularly close to this friend, we tend to get together every week or so and hang out or go drinking, and of course psychedelics.

Last edited:
I attribute such phenomenon to the individuals involved. My lady friend and I have spent excessive amounts of time with each other and are pretty like minded to begin with, so the idea that in an altered state of consciousness marked by an extreme sensitivity to all external and internal stimuli, we would be more aware of each other is not that far fetched.
One time as a teenager a friend and I were tripping on mushrooms in my parent's basement. My dad walked past us to make himself a drink behind the bar. I suddenly felt a twinge of fear, and looked over to see my father supporting himself on the bar with both arms. My heart felt like it was being squeezed and a cold feeling crawled through me. I panicked at the prospect of my father collapsing just then. I asked by dad if he was OK and he said he was, so I passed it off as mushroom paranoia. I was still shaken so I excused myself to the bathroom until my dad left the room. When I returned my friend told me after I left my dad told him, "I thought I was a goner for a minute there Mike" and promptly walked off.

I think the experience can be explained by extremely heightened empathy and my foreknowledge of my father's angina. This was empathy to a point of physical pain, though, and I haven't experienced anything like it since.

Exactly, I think its enhanced sense of empathy, or at least for me, I am much more aware of other people's nonverbal communication. For me something similar is the experience of sex when tripping, I become aware of exactly what my lady friend needs or what feels good in a way that is always somewhat eerie, but do I think we are literally reading each others minds, not exactly

I've had telepathy while on shrooms, a bit of it while on LSD, and while completely sober.

While on 2g of potent shrooms and my friend was on 1.5g of them we were lying in darkness and talking and he finished my thought about where I got a cotton parka/shirt type thing and I did not tell him the city where I got it from or the store and he knew it all exactly.

I also had some while on LSD but it was more picking up the vibe that if I told my mom I was on drugs or that I'd taken LSD that she probably wouldn't just let me ride it out but as an young adult she would have. I have no idea of the ug/mics/dose but it was a very strong and intense trip with ego death and I lost the ability to speak/hear/comprehend language during the peak. Only 2.0g of good shrooms came close to reminding me of that experience in certain ways.

I took the acid at school and everyone somehow found out even teachers and my mom's friend's daughter found out and told her mom and she called my mom and I just flat out denied it all and my mom believed me. Anyway I was lying in bed and I had the realization that my mom who was asleep would take me to the ER and make me take Thorazine if she found out I was tripping so I just enjoyed the trip alone in my room.

When I've had telepathy sober it's more that I realize that something is going to happen before it actually does. Nothing too crazy happens like what you see on TV or in movies like where characters know something is going to happen before it does like a major catastrophe.

A friend of mine that has been in Ayahuasca ceremonies and quite a number of them tells me how it's all pure telepathy while you are on Yage and for a short time after the experience while you are sober.

Last edited:
kinda on subject, not too long ago a me and a friend took some 2c-i and then hopped on a bus to go downtown, we ended up going into the science museum.

it is kinda geared towards kids, but still very interesting when tripping, one of the displays they had was a sealed table with a small ball inside it. the idea was to put on this head band, and supposably if you relaxed then an air blast would push the ball to one side, 2 people do it at the same time, making it like a competition. well 2c's always seem kinda edgy to me, and relaxing was impossible in that state, so instead i closed my eyes and visualized the ball doing what i wanted it to, any time i opened my eyes or thought about relaxing i started to lose, after a bit of struggling i was able to easily win by mentally visualizing the ball moving the way i wanted it to.

I believe that it can happen on psychs because it causes a higher state of consciousness, you are so much more aware of everything around you.

My boyfriend and I were on three hits of lsd and we were at the peak of it and we both couldnt form proper sentences. So we started to communicate our feelings to each other on another level, he could sense that I was getting anxious because I couldnt talk properly, and things like that. Later on we were able to form visuals which both of us could see, and changes its colours.

i absolutely believe its possible.

not in the echo-y voice over way, i usually picture it as wavelengths syncing. I've had some very profound experiences with a group of people, even and when we see each other in passing (not too frequently) that weird reverb is there and we can all pick up on and acknowledge it.

I've had experiences with people where things inexplicably line up, or just cohesively manifest themselves in ways that are beyond coincidence. I've also had trips where we decide to forgo language, because it feels sloppy and redundant. things happen.

I've definitely experienced such phenomena whilst on LSD and mushrooms. On high doses of LSD I seem to be able to tell what practically everyone I come in contact with is thinking (almost as if I've lived the moment through their eyes before), though it's quite hard for me to converse with those people. On medium to high doses of shrooms I find myself able to connect with specific people, some tripping friends, some sober friends, but don't feel the connection to/oneness with EVERY other living organism that I seem to get with LSD, or at least not as strongly.