MAPS Psychedelic Science 2014

I'm actually interested in this too, I missed it last year because I relapsed on opiates two weeks before the conference. I was all set to go, pretty disappointed about it and hoping to be able to attend this year if it happens, since I'm sober now.

'13 was largest US psychedelic conference in ages, would be surprising if there wasn't one this year; I also cannot find info on it :(

I'm not sure what the state of affairs is for 2014 - I'll try to look into it. Funny enough, I was just about to post this from 2013, so I'll just put it here... :)

http://www.maps.org/conference/ps13transformingmedicine/

"Transforming Medicineis a mini-documentary showcasing the exciting, multidisciplinary field of psychedelic science through interviews with attendees of Psychedelic Science 2013, an unprecedented event that gathered more than 100 of the world's leading researchers and over 1,900 international attendees to share knowledge about the risks and benefits of psychedelic substances."

damn I made a thread in feb last year to see who was going to it...there's no word online yet by mid-march this year, that's concerning!

That video was a great summary/overview, thnx for posting it! What was doblin wearing there?? lol. Love that guy, watched his joe rogan and google.tech.talk videos quite recently, he is doing worlds to fix the grossly improper place of psychedelics in modern society. Godspeed, mr doblin :)

may go w/o saying, but there's a video posted in this thread that kinda recapped some of '13 conference