View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic lysergic acids

Lysergamided

Greenlighter
So, I have done LSZ, AL-LAD, LSD and any seed that contains LSA. I would say I am experienced with them but I was wondering how you guys compare LSA,LSD,LSZ and AL-LAD? I find LSZ much more stimulating and less visual then LSD, giving me tons of anxiety and stomach cramps during the comeup this can be explained by the most active isomer of LSZ having much more dopamine affinity and from what my vendor is saying is the one being spread around. AL-LAD for me I found much better then LSD and more visual in lower doses, AL-LAD for me is the chillest true psychedelic with easily obtainable ++++s and almost completely clear-minded and controllable, some of my friends it hits them within 15 minutes for me the timing is just like LSD. I found AL-LAD feels almost identical to LSD and I can't say if I did AL-LAD sold to me as LSD if I could really tell the difference but I think I probably could as at this point I have done more AL then L. LSD was much more visual in higher doses as it had tons of visual nonsense or visual static as I call it and generally a much crazier experience, LSD was once my favourite psychedelic as I find it was the most controllable and the "biggest bang for your buck" but I haven't really tried much RC psychedelics. LSA well it's not there or there or to borrow from Winnie the poo 'It's not at the bottom, and it's not at the top (but this is the stair where I always stop)' but it is enjoyable not very visual for me but if you get fresh TC or MG seeds it feels pretty fucking nice. Almost like a non-visual psychedelic euphoria-inducing AL-LAD. I found LSA to produce an mind-state similar to a +++ on AL-LAD but visually not even a ++.

I haven't done LSZ because I've heard it was the worst of the bunch and has the worst body load, but I've done the rest. These are purely subjective feelings on my part, but I find LSD to be less visual and have a more nurturing feeling. I find al-lad to be very visual, lucid even at high doses, and slightly mathematical or blank in personality. LSA feels both more organic and more alien, and has inconsistent visuals. Sometimes more than LSD, sometimes less. Never as much or as consistent as Al-lad. Could just be a dosage issue, though, because I never have the slightest clue how much LSA I'm ingesting. LSA has a much stranger headspace than the rest. I find my mind doing strange, alien things much more than the others, similar to mushrooms but less tricksy.

It's been a long time since I took LSD but I just wanted to pop in & big LSz. I do not know why everyone disses it, it's a fine, fine psychedelic. I'm not one for mad high doses, but I did do 1.5 tabs of LSz & I wandered my local park & had an altogether cracking time, all on my own. I firmly believe that if LSz had appeared, alone, without being under the strange shadow of Al-Lad, it would have been HUGE!

Don't get me wrong, I do think I prefer Al-Lad to LSz, but it's a well close thing. I prefer both of them to what I remember my LSD trips as being like. I prefer almost all psyches I've discovered to LSD, however & I am really wondering if I may have to give the old bitch another spin one day.

Si is right; there's absolutely nothing wrong with LSZ. Poor LSZ just fell victim to the human need to polarize everything, and since al-lad outshone lsz for pretty much everybody (myself included) LSZ has been cast as the bad guy. But if LSZ came out on its own I'm sure it would be getting a lot more love. LSZ is a great chemical worth exploring, and because of its unpopularity it's going to be kinda rare I think. So if you're interested in these lysergemides I'd check it out while you still can.

I really enjoy both LSZ and AL-LAD, I don't believe I'd be able to pick a favorite out of the two.

But neither come close to LSD. LSD is vastly more immersive, challenging, and visual.