PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Euthanasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodinguniverse

Bluelighter
What drug and at what dose do you think would be the best way to literally see yourself squiggle out of this world?

This question has no suicidal context. It's purely hypothetical if one required medical exit.

What?! Killing oneself with psychotrope substances sounds like absolute mind hell.
I can't even imagine why you would have such a notion.
I'd rather off myself with opioids, it's the one thing I swore I'd only do on my deathbed.
Not even sure you can die of most. Mushrooms you can die of, but I don't even want to imagine the horror. You're sort of insane, man :/

What drug and at what dose do you think would be the best way to literally see yourself squiggle out of this world?

This question has no suicidal context. It's purely hypothetical if one required medical exit.

Even though your question may be 'purely hypothetical' as far as you're concerned, other people may not see it that way.

Even though your question may be 'purely hypothetical' as far as you're concerned, other people may not see it that way.
You're right. I keep missing social cues. I'm actually sorry for replying that objectively now.

@explodinguniverse If you are depressed or think about ending your life: Please talk to someone in your life, or tell another Bluelight member. I'm sure most of us have an open ear for you, you could even write me if you want to (though I have AS, so a bit slow on social cues / unsaid / non-literal things)

This is blasphemy, and I don't suggest anyone take heroin ever, or kill themselves, but in an absolute emergency, probably DMT+heroin together.

Hey, I'm going to close this. Threads about how to kill yourself are not allowed. Even if you're not suicidal and just are curious, people come to the forum for help and many people come here seeking ways to die, and we have a strict policy against helping anyone kill themselves. The information revealed in threads like these goes counter to our mission of harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.