• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

promotional material

LuGoJ

Bluelighter
Does pillreports have an promotional material such as cards? I was thinking it may be a good idea to pass them out at raves. Telling people about pillreports is great but I doubt many that are rolling or on something else will remember it the next day, if they put a card in their pocket that may just be the reminder they need to report their experience.

Good idea? yay or nay?

i am in agreement that it could be very helpful, and also start opening new comers eyes to the current overflow of adulterated/fake/potentially dangerous pills. as with anything, though, you run the risk of bringing unwanted attention to PR. how concerned admin/mods are in regards to that, i am uncertain.

I agree. That’s why I am going to wait for some mod input before I go ahead and print up cards.

Last edited:
I think that's an excellent idea. Id like to hear some mods feedback on this to. Any attention to a good rescource is good. Good or bad. Fuck the cops they don't give a Shit how many people die from fake bullshit they just label any old garbage ecstasy. Its up to is to spread the word in the name of harm reduction. If we wait on the cops or politicians well all be dead!

I had a similar idea. I think dancesafe use to go to events and such but I don't know if they still do. Would not mind advertising for them.

Similarly, would you be allowed to advertise for people to test their "sugar" with your kit for free on craigslist or here or something? Many people want to test but don't have access to a test kit and aren't serious enough/educated to order one.

I had a similar idea. I think dancesafe use to go to events and such but I don't know if they still do. Would not mind advertising for them.

Similarly, would you be allowed to advertise for people to test their "sugar" with your kit for free on craigslist or here or something? Many people want to test but don't have access to a test kit and aren't serious enough/educated to order one.

I think as soon as physically testing samples enters the equation things get pretty risky. I would love to bring my test kit to events to test for people but I think that’s asking for trouble, same goes for putting ads on Craigslist to test.

Ya that's what I figured as well. Don't want trouble. Would be nice though :).

Let me know, I'd be glad to help.

if anyone gets some printed up, let me know. i'd be more than glad to hand a few out as a test run @ the next larger event/massive i attend. the bottom line is - more people need to become aware that MOST ecstasy currently found in the states is fake, adulterated and/or potentially dangerous. look @ edata, the percentages over the years don't lie!

people NEED to be educated! NOBODY should believe any beans contain cocaine or LSD, or that some rolls "are just trippy" or that you can have a "bad trip" from a "bad" ecstasy pill. i feel as though a good portion, if not most young users are severely misinformed. so much so that it is becoming acceptable for pills to be of poor quality. there are likely young people out here that have "rolled" a dozen + times and not ONE of those experiences was with MDxx. this is unacceptable, and though things seem to far fucked up to fix, it's ideas like this that can be a HUGE help. information is like herpes - it spreads, so if we can open a few more peoples eyes it is worth it.

Thats a great Idea man...Last party I want to I made a shirt with some stencils and spray paint...White shirt with red letters it read PR CHECK UR PILLS on both side man I had so many people asking me what PR was, man i was over it to many people asking but just trying to educate ppl that way they stop buy crap and that way maybe they will stop making crap...I think They got the message..F**K IT I did it and no one got hurt hopefully help out some people stay safe and make better choices...

LuGoJ- I personally think this is a great idea. If you don't mind, give me a little time to talk to some admin and possibly start printing some flyers out. The only problem I see with this is that no flyers are allowed in most of the bigger events. Outside the gates, great, but none are allowed inside. I wouldn't mind passing some out if I were allowed to bring them in, but I wouldn't want to stand outside and miss out on the fun. Any ideas around that?

perhaps it could be discussed beforehand with promoters/venue? it's not like you're promoting an artist, label or other event. if it is stressed that the promo is to prevent/reduce harm - it may even be welcomed! i'm quite sure many of the smaller, underground events would not mind at all.

in any event - it's not like you'll miss much handing a few out here and there. anyone agree that the DANCESAFE drug info cards would be the ideal size?

LuGoJ- I personally think this is a great idea. If you don't mind, give me a little time to talk to some admin and possibly start printing some flyers out. The only problem I see with this is that no flyers are allowed in most of the bigger events. Outside the gates, great, but none are allowed inside. I wouldn't mind passing some out if I were allowed to bring them in, but I wouldn't want to stand outside and miss out on the fun. Any ideas around that?

I don't think full flyers would be necessary. Business cards seem like they would be perfect, cheaper, less waste, you can carry a lot in your pocket, people are more likely to put them in their pocket since they are small and there are usually no rules prohibiting them. It could be something simple like the logo that's on the website with the site address placed on the front of the card and some sort of a mission statement printed on the back.

I forgot to mention, I would be willing to design and print them up using my own money if PR doesn’t have funds. Once I get the OK I can show the mods the design and then get them made. If I am funding it I won’t be able to get 10,000 made to ship all over the country though ;p

Last edited:
Bumpity bump

Has a consensus among mods been reached yet? Going to a rave next month and would like to get the cards made and ready before then if I get the green light from yall.