progress report..how about you guys?

kaossalami

Bluelighter
Well its day what? Today is exactly two weeks of sobriety for me... still feeling like crap most of the time but it seems as my optimistic side is getting the best of me lately.. managed to drop my daily adderall use to 40mg extended release... two weeks ago I was using 100+ mg almost every day of the week for six weeks straight or so... glad to see im making some progress in myself. How's progress for you guys?

Congrats!!!! Now keep on that path for another two weeks :) How are you enjoying being sober??

I WISH YOU THE BEST. you are doing a good job.
for me after 42 days clean i havent had 24hrs in a while:\

I almost have two weeks as well... about 11 or 12 days off heroin now and about 4 or 5 off suboxone. :]

Seems as I almost lost it for a moment..me and the lady got in a terrible fight but im pulling through

I'm not 100% clean but I'm proud to say I am 8 months clean from heroin and intravenous drug use.

I had almost 2 weeks clean from roxies, but yesterday I bought 8 of them and finished up the last 3 of those this morning. Now I'm waiting for my dude to call so I can get 8 more, and I think I am going to shoot up 4 at once, never have shot up that many before (I usually only snort them.) Then I am quitting again; perhaps I'll buy some pot instead of oxy!