• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Profound Experience on aMT, Maybe I'm a New Man!

farebi

Bluelighter
Dose: 130Mg
ROA: Orally Bombed in a Rizla
Weight: 88kg

I have used aMT on many occasions before and I always enjoyed the overall experience, not much side effects to say, Little stomach discomfort, but nothing to worry about. Also, I've had some amazing experience on LSD, Mescaline- DMT has been a demonic drug for me still loved it and takes it every 3-4 months.

With no Psychedelic Compound taken in for last 3-4 months, and a fair bit of shit emotionally and religiously I went through prior to taking this..I was feeling terrible like my mind was Caged, Little depression every now and then. So with no other compound on hand the urge was so overwhelming I couldn't bother waiting for my LSD hits to arrive. I had some aMT with me and decided to dose heavily to test my limit with this compound.

I bombed aMT at about 00:00 hours, coming up was nice with little body load, This drug reacts differently to every individual so the effects may vary. After some 3 Hours I decided to load my bong with good Afghan Hash ripped 3 bowls and this where the fun started, Put on my headphone listening to Shpongle's Infeable Mysteries( this album is Special to me because of the memories I had with, I've melted into a Milkdrop some 5 years ago while taking my first LSD trip).

The Visuals kicked in at about 3:30am with Damp spots on my wall melting and forming shapes, Carpet on the floor was breathing and everything around me was glittering. Then I decided to close my eyes and lay down get lost in the musical bliss. After some time I decided to shift myself to the couch and this is where the trip got intense, The change of music and setting always plays a crucial role in your overall experience, but I never wanted to drift away I wanted an intense trip, so I put on some Forest Psy and after 15-20 minutes I was immersed in OEVs and CEVs of Morphing images of my girlfriend at first I was enjoying this with Pumping Bass but, after sometimes it got Intense with blood pumping through my veins and heart was throbbing, it was overwhelming and overly intense even for someone who has tripped 15-20 times on LSD and have experience with DMT and Mescaline. After initial waves of euphoria Psychedelic nature of the compound overpowers the euphoric ride and me. It precisely points out the mistakes/Blunders i've made in last 4-5 months which has led to the break up with my girl and other problems i've been in. it made me confront the problems and find the cause of all the shit i've been through. Thoughts of why my friendship with people I used to get along has become strained ? thoughts of being a useless member of the family.. Although I was fully immersed in the experience, it was fairly under control and I was ready for this kind of experience and TBH i was loving the insights. I could sense the electric Bolt running through the back of my head opening up the Caged Brain. At this point I decided to take a walk which resulted in a walk to the bathroom for no reason and I lost consciousness and melted into a bucket full of water. thou it was for milliseconds and I regain control pretty quickly and hurried back to my room. At times when I was deep into the trip I went through various phases like getting admitted to the Emergency at a Local hospital to in the middle of Simpson like ugly faces with an eye following me, Sometimes the intensity was too much and I literally wanted to cry, But I didn't and was determine to ride the storm.

Overall experience was intense and this could be too much for many people(I do not recommend this Higher Dose for people who are not familiar with their psyche). but I was ready for it I wanted to have a deep experience with nothing but aMT on my hand. there was an acid like Mind fuck with intense deep thoughts, and some crazy CEVs with Alex Grey characters following me everywhere and Crazy faces with neon lights, even a Goat head fucked around for we bit. At times I was left in awe by the power of this compound and while tripping I would stand up and admire the experience. This experience has definitely opened me up in a good way, I've had deeper trips on lsd but this was on Par with the most intense trip i've taken. This Compound can be a strong psyche on higher doses given the state of mind and setting. Psychedelics are not party drugs in anyway and aMT on higher doses is not a candyflip. It is a unique Compound and should be approached with respect like classic Psychedelcis.

Oum Sri Gam Ganpataye!

Last edited:
Great report, thanks for sharing, it was very interesting to me as I have had a great love of AMT (haven't had it in a long time, and I abused it a lot years ago). But I've never had a fully psychedelic experience with it. But the highest I took it was 100mg, with a huge amount of tolerance.

Thanks for reading, aMT has always been one of my fave compounds to trip, but the effects are not the same for everyone, prior to this i've taken aMT like 10-12 times over the course of 2 years, but never went that deep, i've experimented with doses up to 60-70mg with great result. i've never abused any psychedelic in my life, I only trip like every 2-3 months I don't see any point in abusing any mind altering substance there is no physical addiction, but yeah it can be psychologically addictive and the urge to remain in [FONT=arial, sans-serif]altered s[/FONT]tate is overwhelming, it's okay if you are vacation or on some soul searching trip up in the mountains. but otherwise it can effect your routine.

But this was a great experience a full blown psychedelic trip on Par with my 850-900mg Mescaline and 2.5 hits of LSD. DMT on the other hand left me unconscious for pretty much the whole duration, my second time on DMT Changa prepared with Pink Lotus gave me one of the most beautiful visuals i've ever seen.

Yeah I've got a very addictive personality, it didn't start that way with psychedelics but it did turn into that for a few years. Not any more though. :)