• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Problem with throwing up aftering railing a line of roxi?

2manyopiates

Bluelighter
I have a good mate who used to do blues occasionally recreationally and never had any problem with puking... but lately EVERY time she intranasals a blue(roxi 30mg) she throws up. I'm just wondering if theres a logical explanation for this? Is it just a bad reaction with her body? I mean, she pukes EVERY time she does them.

Thx

~2many

has she abstained from using them for an extended period of time and only just started using again? if that's the case then her tolerance is minimal and she's overdosing (not in the lethal sense), causing her to get sick. it's a common thing for people to get ill on opiates if they're naive and take a larger dose than required.

this is a rather basic question so i'm just going to bump it over to basic drug discussion.

She is a 1-2 user but she will puke even if she does a quarter (she continues to do so anyway) but will puke almost everytime. I appreciate the response. She'll usually be more likely to puke if its right after a meal, but even if she waits a couple hrs she'll do a blue and will still throw up even if her stomach is settled.

The majority of the time she will puke.

Using intranasally I'd puke to, I can only deal with opiate taste for a short time, tend to inject swallow or plug the one experience snorting speed and the horrible taste put me of the idea forever
There was this one time I puked just before we started mixing up some H, I'd read about this effect where people puke in anticipation... At the time I was all calm and it just came over me, never has happened again though... Otherwise I've puked after a couple of shots, but mainly during withdrawals.

I have puked both in anticipation and heroin, not roxis..for some reason the smell of the power makes me puke everytime. Its pretty hard to do heroin cause Im puke before finishing lines sometimes.

If I puked every time after using I wouldn't continue to do so. I hate puking more than ever. Doing the same thing over & over again expecting a different result... Isn't that the Albert Einsteins definition of insanity?

Just eat it. Better bio availability too. (But who doesn't love that snorting rush?)

I <3 snorting it too, but eating it definitely is worth it if you can wait. I usually can't.

The bitch still pukes every time.

~2many