• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Probably going to try Heroin JUST ONCE. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyumMD

Greenlighter
Quick update on my situation. I posted here a few months ago after trying cocaine and MDMA and promised myself I would never touch cocaine again , and not take MD for another

Btw, before I start all of this the only reason I'm posting here is because I'm extremely depressed and have been for the majority of my teenage years, probably see myself being depressed for the rest of my life but I've accepted it - but I also have a very addictive personality and could see how it'd be possible to get into a downward spiral with my experimentations.

I'm totally down for trying every drug (apart from a few) available out there at least ONCE. Life's too short not to experience that shit but that's another subject.

Since my last post, literally about a month after that I broke my promise and took about 80mg of crystal stuff (which was SHIT compared to my first time and again !!UNTESTED!! I am an idiot, I know. Im gonna take a larger amount of TESTED shiz on my birthday, no more than 140mg)

ANYWAYS so since my first time dropping and snorting I've been nonstop thinking about drugs. Every day. Every day I get online and research more drugs and which ones I should try next and one that has REALLY caught my interest is Heroin. If I'm going down this road why not start with the most 'dangerous' stuff first?? My belief is that it can't be that harmful trying just the once, and even though I know I'll enjoy it, will I HONESTLY really be ravenously addicted to it after just one use? I wouldn't be shooting btw, no way in HELL

I've also been thinking about trying Speed but despite it not seeming to be my type of thing. Can anyone elaborate on the effects, aside from it making you wide awake and jittery. Is there any euphoria/'high' at all?

I also REALLY wanna get my courage up to try some Shrooms but because I'm such a sad depressed piece of shit I am TERRIFIED of having a bad trip. I think I may leave hallicunigens alone until I'm in a better headspace.

Also, from personal experience only, what other drugs would you suggest are fun to try for a girl with an inexperienced drug history (weed 24/7 lol, MDMA twice, cocaine once. alcohol and tobacco tooooo :/)?

IM NOT DOING A TL;DR, DON'T BE LAZY JUST READ IT :)

Be careful and tread lightly it sounds like you're addicted.
A lot of people have started doing heroin by trying it only once I would suggest not to even try it until you have more self control.

You can take heroin 1 time without growing a physical dependency but it is very easy to become addicted to it especially since it seems as if you are already an addict. As for speed I have ADHD so it doesn't very well work for me so I can't weigh in.

I won't recommend you any drugs as I don't want to be your downfall but once again tread lightly and if you're going to try heroin once then do it once and drop the stuff or you could head down a bad road very quickly. As for shrooms havung a good trip or bad trip is completely dependent on what's going on around you. Do it with some friends in a safe location where you'll just be with your friends and you can be as loud as you want and it should be a good time and you may even realize something's about yourself you have to work on.

Stay safe

'probably' going to try H once. i sense a bit of self-doubt already creeping in
you also mention your addictive personality, this plus heroin is a perfect storm
and i used heroin for my depression, insomnia and panic attacks, bad idea. yes it works, but pretty soon its the only thing that works and you're trapped

ughhh i'm not even going to go over the myriad reasons why you shouldnt and you have so much to live for and its over-rated and so on and so on
opiates are a long and lonely road - do yourself a favour and take another path

I feel I don't want to express my opinion in fear of offending anyone who has ACTUALLY had experience with it. I KNOW it CAN, key word being can, be a terrible drug, but... :(

you'd probably vomit
hopefully you get good shit not laced with a deadly opioid (fentanyl)
hopefully you test it
hopefully you hate it

you say you have an addictive personality.
you are depressed.

you should NOT touch an opiate/opioid.
that's the cure of life.
to not have a true life full of emotions, do heroin.

if you want to live a full life. stay clear of it.

i only do kratom just so that i don't go down the road of the opiate and it affects me psychologically.
i'm far more empty and irritable and currently trying to curb a small habit i've created.

i've used opiates to detach me from life and it will DESTROY you.

good luck and fly safely. i've enever done heroin but i sure as hell would not try it if i was depressed, with an addictive personality. that sounds like you're signing off your life.

if kratom is so euphoric to me
i couldn't even fathom the high of heroin to be anything but unnecessarily good and hard to stay away from.

'I can't knock something unless I've tried it once

My very words before trying heroin for the first time and surprise surprise, not the last, and despite not even liking the effects of it, that wasn't to stop me from doing it again and again, for a number of reasons, none of them positive, until the day I made a conscious decision to get a heroin habit as *insert crazy justification here*

I'm not going to waffle on about why 'probably' going to try heroin is a bad idea, you will do what you want, just as we all do when we make bad decisions that we know are inadvisable.
It really isn't all that, but it's such a fucking bore to get rid of its physical and psychological hold if you end up physically addicted to it

In my experience, the most positive drug experiences have been when the situation & environment has been completely 'right' with close friends and sometimes alone, but when my head has been in the right place too. You sound a bit like you have a check-list of things you want to tick off, but if your head and setting isn't right for you, it could make the difference between an amazing time or a shit experience on exactly the same dose of a drug.

Anyway, whatever you decide, approach with caution and take care

"Probably going to try Heroin JUST ONCE"

Said every heroin addict ever..

"Probably going to try Heroin JUST ONCE"

Said every heroin addict ever..
QFT usually people don't start with heroin their dependent and desperate. It's not necessarily the best of opiates it's just popular.

Your young you have lots of time. Forget the heroin and if anything try opium once and I recommend against it not even for dependancy reasons you'll just waste it.

When you do mdma use first 1-1.5 mg/kg at most for the first then redose around 0.5 mg/kg especially if first was closer to 1 mg/kg to prolong the effects without overwhelming side effects

Yeah, by the sounds of things the idea that its some kind of ultimate high is a total fallacy, and needs to be dispelled.

Many many posters here talk about not even enjoying it at first. They just take it so they don't feel ill. This says all you need to know. Heed their advice imo.

If I had a chance to do things over again I would definitely not try heroin that first time.

Obviously you will make your own decision, all I will say is that when I decided to try heroin for the first time I was given many a warning from more experience users, I never listened to them and to this day I wish that I had.

Quick update on my situation. I posted here a few months ago after trying cocaine and MDMA and promised myself I would never touch cocaine again , and not take MD for another

Btw, before I start all of this the only reason I'm posting here is because I'm extremely depressed and have been for the majority of my teenage years, probably see myself being depressed for the rest of my life but I've accepted it - but I also have a very addictive personality and could see how it'd be possible to get into a downward spiral with my experimentations.

I'm totally down for trying every drug (apart from a few) available out there at least ONCE. Life's too short not to experience that shit but that's another subject.

Since my last post, literally about a month after that I broke my promise and took about 80mg of crystal stuff (which was SHIT compared to my first time and again !!UNTESTED!! I am an idiot, I know. Im gonna take a larger amount of TESTED shiz on my birthday, no more than 140mg)

ANYWAYS so since my first time dropping and snorting I've been nonstop thinking about drugs. Every day. Every day I get online and research more drugs and which ones I should try next and one that has REALLY caught my interest is Heroin. If I'm going down this road why not start with the most 'dangerous' stuff first?? My belief is that it can't be that harmful trying just the once, and even though I know I'll enjoy it, will I HONESTLY really be ravenously addicted to it after just one use? I wouldn't be shooting btw, no way in HELL

I've also been thinking about trying Speed but despite it not seeming to be my type of thing. Can anyone elaborate on the effects, aside from it making you wide awake and jittery. Is there any euphoria/'high' at all?

I also REALLY wanna get my courage up to try some Shrooms but because I'm such a sad depressed piece of shit I am TERRIFIED of having a bad trip. I think I may leave hallicunigens alone until I'm in a better headspace.

Also, from personal experience only, what other drugs would you suggest are fun to try for a girl with an inexperienced drug history (weed 24/7 lol, MDMA twice, cocaine once. alcohol and tobacco tooooo :/)?

IM NOT DOING A TL;DR, DON'T BE LAZY JUST READ IT :)

I must agree with the positive points made in this thread. Based on your usage and all over the place mix of drugs, the correct answer is no. Heroin is the last thing you need.

Also, we do not recommend what narcotics to get high on.

Please reassess your situation. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.