Pressure

Megorit

Bluelighter
Do any of yall ever feel this pressure in your chest when you are or know you soon will be "misbehaving"? I feel like there is someone standing on my chest telling me to stop doing e and stuff. I think of my little nephew and think that he is the only person I have never disappointed and is what I am doing really that bad? or is the people who are reacting just overreacting? I think, did my parents raise me to do this? (They actually raised me to be an alcoholic, hehe) I don't know...Somedays everything seems to make sense and others it is all a blur...Maybe it is like this for every 20 year old who is not exactly sure what to do with her life....Maybe I am crazy...

Megorit, you are not alone. I'm 19 and am in a similar place. Although, I feel no guilt about dosing, I do tend to wonder if it's doing more harm than good in my life. I find that nothing amuses me anymore, other than going out. And even then, if I don't dose, while it's still fun, I just don't have as good a time. Best of luck to ya bud
smile.gif

Dave