• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prelu-2 - Effects of 180mg

Ambrisentan

Greenlighter
I want to report the effects of 180mg Prelu-2.

I have been lucky to be prescribed Prelu-2 Extended Release for a short-term treatment, and this is my experience with playing with the dosages.

I was prescribed a box of Prelu-2 25mg extended release, and was informed how you have to take this medication in a way to augment the anoretic effect while reducing the side-effects associated with this kind of drug.
So the way it works is by taking it before meals, this is very important. Prelu-2 anoretic effects are not mantained during the day, making this a very weak on its class of drugs.
I have 3 meals a day, so my clinician advised to take 25mg pill 1 hour or 1.5 hour before the meals and it works yeah, you don't have any appetite for the next 2 or 3 hours after you take the pill.

Now to the other effects besides anorexigenic. The stimulating effects are very peculiar.

I found it impossible to be euphoric with this drug, increase of dosage does not work. Increase dosages do only 2 main things to me:

1) More potent appetite suppression but doesnt last more hours than lower dosages. Meaning you end up to "forget" to eat meals because you dont feel like eating during 3 hours, and when is the next meal its time for another pill, and it can actually be kind of dangerous because of extreme weight loss in a very short period of time.
So for a drug which is weak on its class, you can do really extreme weight loss stuff by timing the pills correctly during the day.

2) Effects normally found in recreatinal doses of stimulants. For example: euphoria, libido-increasing effects, impulsive behaviour, aggression, longer attention span. Do not appear to develop with Prelu-2 by increasing the dosage. Actually I wass never able to experience euphoria or increase sexual appetite at least with dosages around 100-200mg.

What I seemed to develop with higher dosages is better cognitive controle. You DO NOT do math faster or repetitive tasks faster and more efficient at a task or anything, you dont do anything faster actually, you just do not feel stress ever, no matter how stressful the situation might be.

And this is the peculiar thing about Prelu-2, is that it removes all stress, there is no anxiety, and if you stop taking it, the drug takes a while to leave the system and you just sleep more for a couple of days, regain appetite, and you simply go on a phase where you interact less with things, but thats it. You don't feel an anxiety feeling like everything is out of control, clinical depression, and so on.

So yeah, this is a pretty cool drug, it requires the patient to know how to use it effectively, and higher dosages (500mg 1000mg) may break this barrier and enter into the methamphetamine/cocaine realm and there is where abuse happens and so people need to be restricted of getting Prelu-2, and I do agree this drug needs to be restricted to avoid abuses that always lead to withdrawl of the drug altogether.

Ok thats it, i have nothing to say more about this, it's a good drug, and i hope it continue to be around and keep its little place as a obscure anoretic rarely prescribed.