Preloading with 5HTP and B6...?

E-Head?

Bluelighter
I have been preloading for a while and am kind of sick of munchin down all those pills...so now I just preload with some Vit. C and 5HTP. When should I take the suggested B6? In what quantities? Should I use a B-Multivitamin or just a regular multivatin with B6 in it. A B multi would have much more B6 than a regular multivitamin would so Im just curious.
Thanks...
PLUR!

To tell you the truth. I preload every day
smile.gif
. I mean the stuff we all preload with is good for our bodies any way so why not do it everyday. Our bodies will be healthy. Plus when we roll, we will roll harder
smile.gif
. I would get Centrum A to Zinc. That is a good supplement. Take a look at it the next time you go to your grocery store. Later
------------------
" Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect, To Live By These Is A Way To Utopia "

I agree with JrX.. taking 1 multivitamin a day is definately not a big deal, and it really helps your overall well-being, in addition to your rolling.. but from what people have told me, take your b vitamin whenever you wake up the day you roll, so it's in your body when you take the 5-htp.. but really, take your supplements every day, you'll feel better for it
------------------
--Stuph

from what i've heard this is what you should do. take the B6 4-6 hrs before you take the 5-htp. the B6 allows more of the 5-htp to skip the digestive process where it would be broken down. you don't want it to be broken down since once it hits the brain it only needs to react with one other chemical (can't remember the name) to form 5-ht (serotonin). make sure that you take the 5-htp at least 8-12 hours before you roll since that is how long it takes for it to become serotonin.
as for amounts, i take 50mg B6 and 50mg 5htp at a time, the day before, and the day of my roll, but those figures are based on my hunches, not any concrete info.
good luck
smile.gif

------------------
And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started
/And to know the place for the first time.
-T.S. Eliot
"In the war on drugs, I'm a conscientious objector" -- brand-x