• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Potheads: Fav. Cigar for Blunts

BACKWOODS dahahah yeah right, fuck those shits.
optimos are the shit if you love your rolling like me. shit unwrapping them, breaking them open, rolling it, wrapping them back up. it's great. GV are nice too.
but i have no problem at all with phillies. grew up with them.
as for the wood tips....yeah decent but i dont like packing them.
------------------
fear is temporary, regret is forever

I generally use Swisher Sweet Blunts, those are just the traditional cigar, and unless they've been on the shelf for a while and have dried out they generally do a good job. I've smoked optimo's but never rolled em. One time we got a pack of some generic ass cigars, the brand was "Tobacco Place" Sweet Blunt Cigars, they were cheap we got them from eckards. They were really good, they were fat, rolled up real easily, tasted quite good for cigar paper and burned slow
smile.gif
if eckards was closer I'd buy em all the time

I usually get my blunts in the hood, so there's a high turnover and you generally get pretty fresh ones.
Phillies Blunts are not bad at all for the price if they're fresh.
I like bowls and bongs too, vibr8r, but you can't beat a nice big tasty hit off a joint sometimes.

I usually get my blunts in the hood, so there's a high turnover and you generally get pretty fresh ones.
Phillies Blunts are not bad at all for the price if they're fresh.
I like bowls and bongs too, vibr8r, but you can't beat a nice big tasty hit off a joint sometimes.

Optimos and Phillies are aight!
But I have a 50 box of Dutchmasters in my fridge.
------------------
'Phoney McRing Ring'

please you ppl havent smoked till u tried vanilla dutchies
biggrin.gif
NOTHING beatz em
------------------
peace and beatz,
-e JaY

Me I love to go to Tobcconist stores and pick up a flavored cigar, I'm not sure the name of them but they come in multiple flavors Vanilla, Chocolate, Cherry, Sambucca, Kaluha and I believe Mint.
I prefer either the vanilla or Kaluha, they tend to be a little more involved in rolling them so if you have the time and are willing try to hollow them out and stuff the weed into the hollowed cigar and puff away....I wish I had a Kaluha one rigt now.
------------------
ENIGMA