• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Possible Toxic level OD combining Adderall and Ritilan

Survivor111

Greenlighter
Ok so in less then 24 hrs I boofed 70mg of Ritilan and 160 mgs of Adderall. I have a high tolerance, but I'm pretty sure My levels are toxic. Just putting this out there to see if anyone has had a simular experience. Right now my vision is fuzzy and almost like 3D. Hands and feet freezing. Clammy. Skin is itchy. Everything smells like chemicals. Tasting sucks. Skin has red blotches. Eyes feel dry and hard to keep open. Horrible stomach pain. Mild hallucinations. Everything has a red tint. Very sensitive to light. Feel tired one minute and then tweaky the next. Can't focus for shit. Everything kinda feels like its vibrating.

It may be a slight overdose but I don't think it's toxic. You are probably just gonna feel like shit for awhile.

It's a great cautionary tale to yourself to not take so much ever again.

If you have a benzo it will help. Other than that, time is all that will help you ride the stimulation out. Or if you start to panic or start feeling worse do what AussieJoe said and the ER will probably give you 1 mg of Ativan.

Good luck.

Well...............you made the post and then you logged off immediately afterwards. Hope you are okay and if you log back on let us know how you are doing.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I've never mixed those together. I'll be honest I just go big or go home and don't know when to quit. Also new to this forum I didn't expect a response so soon. Thanks everyone. I really wish I had a benzo. I survived a lot worse things then this but it is very uncomfortable. I appreciate having you guys to talk to.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I've never mixed those together. I'll be honest I just go big or go home and don't know when to quit. Also new to this forum I didn't expect a response so soon. Thanks everyone. I really wish I had a benzo. I survived a lot worse things then this but it is very uncomfortable. I appreciate having you guys to talk to.
The more time that passes the better you will feel. Try and just ride it out and keep your mind off of it. Since you aren't having a good time being overstimulated the best you can do is try and pass the time as comfortably as you can. Maybe read some threads on here, stay hydrated, keep your BP and stress levels down, no caffeine....try and ride it out.

And then you can remember what you never want to do again. Taking both substances is what I mean. You aren't the only one that wants to go big or go home and luckily the dosages that you took are high but if you are young and pretty healthy I think you are gonna be okay. The crash may suck but if it does then you will also remember what not to do again.

The more time that passes the better you will feel. Try and just ride it out and keep your mind off of it. Since you aren't having a good time being overstimulated the best you can do is try and pass the time as comfortably as you can. Maybe read some threads on here, stay hydrated, keep your BP and stress levels down, no caffeine....try and ride it out.

And then you can remember what you never want to do again. Taking both substances is what I mean. You aren't the only one that wants to go big or go home and luckily the dosages that you took are high but if you are young and pretty healthy I think you are gonna be okay. The crash may suck but if it does then you will also remember what not to do again.
The reason I redosed and took more is cuz the crash was hitting me everything was vibrating and I thought the Ritilan was out of my system by then but yeah it hasn't been a fun ride. Everything hurts it hurts to walk my joints feel like they are locking up. I've been listening to music and chain smoking like a mo fo. Took 4 showers. Hah. Cant even masterbate I am too stimulated. Is it safe to take benadryl?

The reason I redosed and took more is cuz the crash was hitting me everything was vibrating and I thought the Ritilan was out of my system by then but yeah it hasn't been a fun ride. Everything hurts it hurts to walk my joints feel like they are locking up. I've been listening to music and chain smoking like a mo fo. Took 4 showers. Hah. Cant even masterbate I am too stimulated. Is it safe to take benadryl?
Thank you for reaching out btw

Don't redose or it'll go on and on and get worse for you.

Yes it's ok to take a benadryl. But don't go crazy and take too much, you don't want to yo-yo up and down.

Have plenty to drink, try to eat something, and do something relaxing/watch TV etc.

Thinking you've OD'd (you haven't) is only going to make you anxious and you'll hyperfocus on those thoughts because you've taken a ton of stimulants and that's what stimulants do.

As nurse says above, remember this incident so that you don't repeat it again: it wasn't fun, it was a pointless waste of drugs (and for some ritalin dulls adderall anyway...)

Don't redose or it'll go on and on and get worse for you.

Yes it's ok to take a benadryl. But don't go crazy and take too much, you don't want to yo-yo up and down.

Have plenty to drink, try to eat something, and do something relaxing/watch TV etc.

Thinking you've OD'd (you haven't) is only going to make you anxious and you'll hyperfocus on those thoughts because you've taken a ton of stimulants and that's what stimulants do.

As nurse says above, remember this incident so that you don't repeat it again: it wasn't fun, it was a pointless waste of drugs (and for some ritalin dulls adderall anyway...)
Ok thank you Just want to get off this ride already. Ive actually caved myself in with a blanket over me and its helping a lot. I took benadryl and am definitely trying to close my eyes but they are twitching so its hard.

Ok thank you Just want to get off this ride already. Ive actually caved myself in with a blanket over me and its helping a lot. I took benadryl and am definitely trying to close my eyes but they are twitching so its hard.

It helps if you set your expectations realistically. You aren't going to get a good night's rest today, so don't expect to. Just try to chill out and not repeat this experience: going big isn't fun. But it'll pass eventually. Tomorrow you should be able to sleep normally.