Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppy Seed Tea and Tamazapam

drupaddect

Greenlighter
I mixed 700g (I know its not a large amount as I just went to jail for trying to rob a chemist and got out and knows no one as in another state *sigh*) of poppy seeds with cold water and a lemon a few times and made some poppy tea.
But I recently got prescribed Tamazapam 10mg tablets.

So... I am is wondering as I was a morphine addict before jail (hence the chemist) and knows all the prescription business. However, I have never mixed poppy tea with Tamazis. Now, I have injected morphine and used Tamazis before and they gave me a floating, do-not-give-a-fuck feeling.

I am is curious to see if she will achieve the same feeling as she once did via IV morph and pill popping Tamazis.

--------

I will will update if she or I achieves this purpose but however I would like to see and hear your experiences with poppy tea and tamazis.

CHEERS and love to you all. Stay SAFE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. How are you?

I am a little confused as to exactly what your question is. Are you asking if taking PST and temazepam ORALLY will give a similar subjective feeling as taking morphine and temazepam via IV?

If that is the question, the only real answer is "who knows?". It's impossible to say how something will make you feel versus how it'll make someone else feel. The other answer is "probably not". PST is wildly variable in strength. It seems to have dropped dramatically in potency within the last few months (at least in Victoria). Ultimately, it can be very strong or quite mild, so that in itself makes it impossible to say what effect any amount will have.

Assuming it's good PST, it will still take quite a while for the effects to come on, and they will come gradually as do most things when consumed orally. Obviously, there will be no rush.

Anyway, as to the other part of the question: Having mixed temaz and PST countless times, I personally find it boring. Of course it's different for different people. I am one of those people who doesn't find benzos (the family of which temazepam is a part) euphoric in the slightest. In fact, I find they can 'make dull' a mild opiate. What I mean is that for me they (benzos) can remove the subtle sense of well-being produced by mild/moderate doses of opiates and replace it with a slightly heavier/sleepier feel which I don't care for.

So there's the essay you never asked for!

Be well.

The thing with mazzies is that temazepam produces more respiratory depression than other commonly used benzos. Combining them with PST, which varies widely in strength and takes so long to kick in seems like a particularly dangerous benzo/opiate combination to me.

I think if you're going to do this, you should wait several hours for the PST to kick in, and then slowly, slowly, titrate your dose of benzos until you are where you want to be.

It seems to be fairly common with recreational users of temaz(myself included) that it's very much 'meh' until you reach a certain dosing threshold, which can be far, far above normal therapeutic dosages. At which you feel like a rockstar for a while, then pass out....so be careful with this.

I know its not a large amount as I just went to jail for trying to rob a chemist and got out and knows no one as in another state *sigh*

what is the story on that? What happened? Were you armed? How did you get caught? How many fingers am I holding up.

Re an addict going into prison in Australia whilst using. Holy shit man. Get on a fucking program. Suboxone or whatever. They will dose you in prison

Do not go into jail as an addict. There are drugs in jail and you will be given a line of credit for a bunch of drugs that you cannot afford and those outside will be the ones on hock/security for the debt you rack up. Don't put yourself in a position to be manipulated by others.

Get on the program. NOw. Right away. Because of your legal issues you'll probably get bumped to the front of the queue. They'll induct you and get you going before you go in so they can transfer your case to the clinic at the prison.

^ if i'm reading this correctly, i think the OP just got out of jail.

Correct me if i'm wrong... :)

drink poppy seed tea, with small ammount of vodka as a teenager and spend the entire night vomiting violently, well enjoy

Hey Chugs,

I left my home state to come to Queensland and yeah, just wasn't dealing, had no money, freaking out, withdrawing... you know, the usual haha and yeah, I just went in armed with a knife and yeah, went from there. But I didn't get anything. Once they all started freaking out, I did. I'm not a hardass crim or anything, just a girl on a mission to always get fucked up on the downers.

As for the program dude, I'm only 20 and I really don't want to get on that. Nothing wrong with it or anything, but it's just a program to legally control an addiction. But an addiction is an addiction and I'm sure I'll go down the road of every day use again when all this court shit is over and I can go home but at the moment man, just gotta cruise and roll with whatever it is they want. However, being on the program, even in prison, just makes everything so much harder. And because I've tried to rob a chemist, I'll ALWAYS have to go down (every day) and get what I need. I've thought about it, spoken about it and really really thought it was the best way so I can stop thinking about using all the time, but you know... it'll go. I've been clean for 4 months (but you know, relapses are once every few weeks when I CAN get) but yeah, it's just the thought now of using. Sigh. It will go though. :)

Hello drupaddect, congratulations on getting 4 months clean, even if you have had a few slip ups.

I have been pretty much exactly where you are at.

When I was 23 I did a couple of small scale stick ups to fund my smack habit and ended up spending a couple of years in Qld prisons.

At least the ladies have the option of the program, there is no program for men in the Qld prison system.

Personally the methadone program saved me from ending up on the prison merry go round, however I would suggest you keep it as your last resort.

It would be better if you could get on top of this without the program, but definitely don't hesitate to use it if things start to get out of control.

I know how strong the desire is to slip into the land of h, once you've been there it is very difficult not to want to go back again, I have been on the program for a long time and I still think of using with nostalgia.

I think you have to find something in your life that is fulfilling, something that gives your life meaning purpose and direction, something that you love doing.

I wish you all the best and hope you find that something, you're still so young.

Hey Chugs,

I left my home state to come to Queensland and yeah, just wasn't dealing, had no money, freaking out, withdrawing... you know, the usual haha and yeah, I just went in armed with a knife and yeah, went from there. But I didn't get anything. Once they all started freaking out, I did. I'm not a hardass crim or anything, just a girl on a mission to always get fucked up on the downers.

As for the program dude, I'm only 20 and I really don't want to get on that. Nothing wrong with it or anything, but it's just a program to legally control an addiction. But an addiction is an addiction and I'm sure I'll go down the road of every day use again when all this court shit is over and I can go home but at the moment man, just gotta cruise and roll with whatever it is they want. However, being on the program, even in prison, just makes everything so much harder. And because I've tried to rob a chemist, I'll ALWAYS have to go down (every day) and get what I need. I've thought about it, spoken about it and really really thought it was the best way so I can stop thinking about using all the time, but you know... it'll go. I've been clean for 4 months (but you know, relapses are once every few weeks when I CAN get) but yeah, it's just the thought now of using. Sigh. It will go though. :)

Yeah listen to your Uncle Vision Conquest. He knows his shit

But a program doesn't have the stigma it used to. Plus if you go onto suboxone getting takeaways is a lot easier then methadone. IF you follow the rules. Become stable, repair damaged relationships, get some stable housing, keep a job and generally don't give em dirty piss, you'll find yourself getting quite a bit of flexibility, especially if you can build a sincere relationship with your prescriber.

That said I wouldn't want to go into jail without my daily dose of synthetic opioids. I know i would break pretty quick, get me some ass smuggled heroin and be racking up a massive debt i could never afford to pay back. I wouldn't want my family to be on the hock for that.

I know this is a long read but i some a different way of looking at the cycle of relapse, guilt, shame, withdrawals and quitting. Perhaps if you looked at it in a different way you would see that your not really relapsing at all.