Cycle Advice Poor blood circulation upon stopping AAS?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I’m wondering if this is possible after using AAS the last four years. Test and Tren
mainly

My feet are numb, It is winter but I don’t have access to my test for a few weeks at least .

I’m wondering if this is possible after using AAS the last four years. Test and Tren
mainly

My feet are numb, It is winter but I don’t have access to my test for a few weeks at least .

CFC wrote about this extensively, there is possibility of loss of flexibility to myocardium via a stiffening caused by AAS, which can effect ejection fraction and pumping ability, it can reduce over time upon cessation of AAS..
Minimal HIIT (short burst high intensity cardio) can work to break up inflexible tissue, as can the use of ARB's such as Losartan...

CFC wrote about this extensively, there is possibility of loss of flexibility to myocardium via a stiffening caused by AAS, which can effect ejection fraction and pumping ability, it can reduce over time upon cessation of AAS..
Minimal HIIT (short burst high intensity cardio) can work to break up inflexible tissue, as can the use of ARB's such as Losartan...

Thank you for this info

I also have Corona so I ain’t blaming steroids for this anymore

However they could be a contributing factor

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me. I stopped AAS after 2 years solid of it.. semi cruising test and tren, very irresponsible.

Have had extreme pain in extremities and numbness. Its finally gone away but took 3+ months. Also went to the ER and even when I had countless full veins they could not get blood.

In my own experience even while I loved be on gear it was not worth the long term consequences. Like any drug ive abused the price is paid. At least things are better now.

Now something are than steroids could have caused this but I doubt it as I havent done any other drugs but MMT in 2.5 years and did heavy cardio and weightlifting 6 days a week.