• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Please share successful MMT long term detox stories/questions

Amen cj, it’s very much a balancing act. I’d take a little break from your taper if you feel symptoms are catching up with you OP.

Do we ever truely get to move past our mistakes? Turns out my exhusband called the clinic a few weeks ago because "I didn't look right." WTF is that about? I had to sign off on at the beginning that he be privy to my progress in order to get back my 50% custody. I haven't done a thing in almost 2 yrs! I can't help but be offended. I can't wait to be done!

Do we ever truely get to move past our mistakes? Turns out my exhusband called the clinic a few weeks ago because "I didn't look right." WTF is that about? I had to sign off on at the beginning that he be privy to my progress in order to get back my 50% custody. I haven't done a thing in almost 2 yrs! I can't help but be offended. I can't wait to be done!

Well it does suck that you gave him that power but on the other hand it's good for you because now he knows you are not using for a fact. Anytime my family accuses me of bring high I just say call the clinic and they will tell you I passed my drug tests.

Don't let bullshit like that get to you it's not worth it

I stayed at 39mgs this week. I know when I need more time to stabilize. It's only my 2nd time taking a break.

I stayed at 39mgs this week. I know when I need more time to stabilize. It's only my 2nd time taking a break.

Smart move. How are you handling the emotional aspect of this? Are you feeling anxious or depressed

Holy shit I completely lost control of my moods. I am finally stabilizing at 39. I might even stay one more week. I had a little pressure to keep dropping weekly but I think they learned their lesson! I am normally a really laid back low maintenance chick that doesn't believe in nagging! Well! LOL I lost my shit! I am finally feeling back to normal. It was bad. I even had a fight over his dog interfering in our relationship. I am past the financial motivation of rushing. It's just not worth the turmoil it's causing. I'll have to just find a way to keep getting by.

Yeah rushing never seems to work out well. It's a marathon not a Sprint. Glad your feeling better. Stay at 39 as long as you need too