Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please help me get clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

indulger21

Greenlighter
Can i rack your brain?

Hi everyone, I have been a regular drug taker for over 15 years and i got caught on a drug test for the first time ever last week and lost my job!!! I don't think my drug taking is too much of problem!!! i know society says otherwise but hey i enjoy it! I guess you could say that i am a highly functioning drug addict but i have never lost a job before or never not paid a bill i have never felt like it has effected my life in a negative way! My missus is a super straight shooter and doesn't understand drugs at all, her perception of someone who takes drugs is someone who locks themselves in a dark room wacking hammer!!!!! but we all know this is far from the truth. Anyway after i lost this new job i rang my old place of employment and got my old job back thank god!! But this afternoon they have sprung a drug test on me that i have to take this friday!!!!! I have been indulging in a few bits and pieces over the past week, hoping that someone out there has a way i can detox in 3 days?? Please help me

Last edited:
I stopped smoking weed about a week ago, but hadnt been smoking for months! i guess i would of smoked about 20 cones at the most and i have been on the gear (meth) for the past few days only about half a gram over the last few days!

Meth typically stays in the system for 72 hours, so if you're lucky you'll just make it there.

Weed, I'm not so sure about, I know it builds up over long term use to the point where it can take weeks to leave the system, but I'm not sure in your case if it's been a week, going off the amount you smoked. It's not a drug I'm experienced with, maybe someone else can chip in. Although I'm fairly sure the mods don't like threads about drug tests, so this discussion may end up being locked.

Good luck.

Thanks for your help! hopefully they don't lock it as I am trying to do the right thing. It finally caught up with me! I just want to be able to make sure I come up clean! it was slightly embarrassing testing positive and I'm 31 now might be time to hang the boots up so to speak.

only going from my experience I've cleared meth drug tests multiple times with 48hrs wash out period. I've tested in different states with varied detection levels so give or take 48hrs

I'd be more worried with the pot as it stores in your fat cells and leaches out slowly. depends on the strength of those 20 cones?!??

I know people say you can't speed up the process of elimination but given the fat storage factor, if I were you I'd be putting my body through the motion of sweating - heavy exercise, sauna....etc it would be better to try than not try and kick yourself after the fact of returning a positive screen and not trying to do anything about it

but some positive news - I recently had a car accident and was taken to hospital were I got the mandatory drug screen - I'd been smoking pot over the last two days yet returned a negative screen..... relief as that meant my insurance company paid up for the damages

I wish you the best man, not a nice situation to be in at all

OP I wish you the best with your drug tests, however, Bluelight is not here to help people circumvent drug tests, so I am going to have to close this. Your best bet is to not take anything between now and the test and drinking lots of water probably could not hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.