• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Piperazines

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
What's up with Piperazines? I've read that they're similar to MDMA, and or feel similar to them. I also read some are sold as MDMA. I know some antihistamines like Cyclizine, and Hydroxyzine are Piperazines. I wonder if the other Piperazines are like MDMA for real, or not. I've done Hydroxyzine, and wonder how it compares to other Piperazines? I especially wonder if it's similar in effects to the Piperazines that are sold as Molly, or whatever?

They once tried to sell piperazines as an MDMA substitute. But they're not, all the ones I tried felt terrible, super edgy and uncomfortable and not even remotely similar to MDMA.

There are the narcotics who are classed as piperazines. They were sold as bath salts years ago in Europe and nz. Benzylpiperazine which gives a slightly Amphetamine like high and tfmpp, mcpp and kleferin which are all phenylpiperazines. All of these phenylpiperazines work at 5ht receptors and act kinda trippy. Had tfmpp years ago, it was ok but benzylpiperazine gave me headaches and a dirty high.
Then there are medicinal drugs which are piperazines but there are too many to count them. Zopiclone, zyprexa and quetiapin are some examples.

Last edited:
Believe me you do not ever want to get Piper zanes. Some people it can mimic the effects The physical effects of MDMA, your pupils dilate your heart flutters some other physical effects. But that's pretty much where the joy stops.

The negative side effects include heart palabitations, hypertension, stroke, psychosis. Renal failure, ect. We had a bunch of poisonings down here in from 2007 till well now I guess.

Fake ecstasy pills. It's nothing like MDMA. Now something to be said about what particularly is in a street ecstasy pill. It was pretty common and I assume still is to cut or add other adulterants to your MDMA pills to kind of alter the effects or stretch the product. But Piper zanes are a inherently toxic group of chemicals. I apologize I'm using super high mode spell check.

There were some purple decepticon pills that went around the country in 2008 somebody in my area got a batch of them, me and a bunch of kids got really sick I felt like I was going to die real s***. I found it later on pills reports the same goddamn pill it was lab tested to contain, BZP and TFMPP . UTTER GARBAGE poison.

If you care about your body don't ever go near that s*** man. It's not enjoyable at all Even if you like crazy drugs. Kids died from it not around here but in Dallas, Houston, Denver, Miami.

Honestly that one experience is what led me to blue light to begin with. I quit using for almost a year and a half and I got a test kit and I never got bunk s*** again. Don't do it.

Kids and the dark web ruined ecstasy for everyone for a little bit. Piper zanes are extremely cheap like pennies on the Dollar cheap. MDMA is cheap in wholesale but retails well you know. So kids were literally just buying analogs for nothing selling it as Molly, and and dumb people like me and my friends at the time would just sit there and be like Man that s*** made me feel like ass. What's up with that?

Basically what fentanyl is doing to heroin right now. Just makes it extremely dangerous and s***** for everyone. In the '90s y'all didn't have to worry about getting fake ecstasy that would kill you. The worst thing that would happen is it would be like speed or something. Which ain't s*** compared to a overdose on a pipes .

I know we had it kind of as a cut to kind of strengthen the x. But my chest would always hurt like insanely bad the next day. It would always scare the hell out of me. It's scary to know now all the different poisons I put in my body back then and didn't even care.

I've always heard bad things about piperazines. I didn't know that hydroxyzine was, though. They put me on megadoses of it when I had chicken pox but I didn't notice anything psychoactive about it. In fact, it didn't even make me sleepy (between the itching and my general insomnia).

I tried antidepressant that has mCPP as metabolite and really liked it. Brand name is Tritico or something like that. I never used any antidepressant long enough so it would really start working but mainly tried some for immediate effects like help with insomnia or whatever and would always stop soon as I don’t want to risk plethora of side-effects they can bring. But this stuff is about as recreative as antidepressant can be. Stupidly I tried it via nasal route too, and that isn’t nice at all and feels like a brick in a head.

I have no idea how much of effects is really from mCPP but if it’s a lot I could see how some stimulant piperazine might actually be a nice thing. I always thought that piperazines are looked down mostly cuz some people get bad headaches, cuz they are very dangerous in combos and cuz people were expecting something similar to MDMA and not that they really cause shitty high, but I might be totally wrong.

I took bzp years and years ago, but only mixed with 2ct7. The person that I got the 2ct7 from seemed to feel that the synergy between the two of them made for a nice body high, which I would say wasn't untrue. That first trip was remarkable, euphoric, and so visual with quite a nice body load. I had a friend who really liked bzp on it's own as a euphoric stimulant, but it disappeared once that poisonous non-consumables site got shutdown