Pills in the washing machine!!!

Pillcat

Bluelighter
Good old dickhead Pillcat, who gets a little bit ditsier and dozier for every day she gets older, merrily washed a pair of pants yesterday that had 2 fishes and 1/2 a blue love in a sachet in the pocket. Pinger confidently assured her that sachets are 100% waterproof, and that the pills might be a little traumatised by their heavy-soil, low-spin, 40 degree, OMO experience, but would be largely intact and ready for action. He was wrong.
They stayed largely in their plastic home, but plenty of OMO-rich water invaded them, turning them into mushy squishy blobs of their former selves.
The way I look at it, what's a little OMO (with added enzymes!) in comparison to the rest of what I regularly hurl down my gullet. But is that really gross? Should I try and dry them first? Am I a complete mental case?
Cat

*raising clenched fists to the sky ten commandments style*
for the love of god NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
a little part of me dies inside every time a pill gets washed down the drain
frown.gif

"oh good grief!"
Charlie Brown
------------------
it's not the size that counts, it's...no, it's the size!

You think washing 2 and a half pills is bad, my girl's friend washed 300 pills in a ziploc baggie by accident. And his mom found the bag full of powder, little bits and pieces and a few lonely little whole pills....Not the sort of thing you want Mom to confront you with is it?
peace
soulwatcher

Pillcat,
say they arnt the same fish you ate at BigDayOut.eike!omo pills are bad,Mkay
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

omg is this an indication of my current state as a drug user or is it because my prolonged abstinence is starting to affect me......cause when i read your post the first thing i thought was fuck it i'd drop em and see what happens
smile.gif

btw how was bdo we need a sydney bluelight report dammit, i wanna know what i missed
smile.gif

Nothing compared to when I thought that an eighth of hash was stuck in the filter of a rented washing machine
smile.gif
Can you imagine that when it was time for servicing?
Fortunately it survived the wash, shrunk to a teenth and was hidden away away in one of those small trouser pockets.
Jase.

Fuck it, Pillcat, I'd eat 'em anyway.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

SEND EM TO ME PILLCAT>>>>>I WILL CHECK EM OUT FER YA AN SEN EM RIGHT BACK TO YA>>>>>>I HAVENT TRIED DA "E" EXPERIENCE YET>>>NEN I"LL TELL YA IF DAYS ALRIGHT>>>>>>>I TINK THE MATERIAL SHOULD BE AWRIGHTT>>>
I fyou aint programmin yosef........somebud ese is......................JN

I would eat them anyway, because as you said when you consider the amount of crap that we expect our bodies to digest from those little pills... *shudders*
smile.gif

I can't see it doing any harm. U got nothing to lose. Perhaps have a glass of milk or orange juice handy (whichever one might help to alleviate any upset tummy's) just in case
wink.gif