Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Pillin in Vegas: Locals wanted

ta2boy

Bluelighter
Not looking for sources!

Hey you lovely Ladies and Gentlemen of Vegas!

Im going to be hittin Vegas pretty soon and was thinking about copping some e either on the strip or downtown. My question is if I am able to find anything, what is the likely hood it's mdma? Are there alot of pipes and other crap floating around masquerading as mdma in Vegas? Also, will one area (the strip or downtown) have a better likely hood of finding legit pills?

Thanks for the help!

Not looking for sources!

Hey you lovely Ladies and Gentlemen of Vegas!

Im going to be hittin Vegas pretty soon and was thinking about copping some e either on the strip or downtown. My question is if I am able to find anything, what is the likely hood it's mdma? Are there alot of pipes and other crap floating around masquerading as mdma in Vegas? Also, will one area (the strip or downtown) have a better likely hood of finding legit pills?

Thanks for the help!

Be careful copping in Vegas.! There are alot of fake dealers that look for tourists looking to cop drugs. They will sell you anything that looks like the real thing. My buddy went there and got a ball of powdered sugar and the guy ran off so fast he couldnt find him....

have you checked out Pillreports.com?
or the pillreports discussion?
ORRRR the regional pill discussion for the south west?

this could turn into a sourcing thread so i don't see this being open for much longer
BUT those are places to go to do some research that wont be shut down ;)
best of luck and watch out for shady shit

Yah, Ive checked them out and know which pills have been reported as mdma in Vegas, but Im assuming those are all from locals who would have different sources than what I would find on the street. Thanks for the advice though, it's appreciated!

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, I was only researching which pills were mdma in Vegas, I didnt check for known pipes etc. in Vegas, though I assume it would be the same novelty presses etc. as everywhere else. I'll go do some research now. Thanks!

anytime man
were here to help
but we can only help to an extent and then its all you

stay safe
(if you do find something good, tell us about it in a pillreport!)

Vegas is shady. I don't trust anybody here, which sucks. I'm interested in trying MDMA as well, but probably never will because of all the untrustworthy people around here. All I can say is the Strip is the LAST place in Vegas I'd go for drugs...