• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

pill info request - blue somethings (AUS)

Frozanics

Bluelighter
First of all, ill say that i live on the East Coast of Australia. (edit that if its not vague enough :p)

Okay back in february i took 2 pills at a hardcore festival for my first time on pingers.

Basically, my question is can anyone identify what they were, and how high they think the MDMA content was.

The pills were blue, not many specks (if i can remember), fairly hard, but prone to a little bit of crumbling, and the logo appeared to be MAYBE either a Champion logo (the clothing brand) or the Dunlop "D". I really couldnt figure out what it was.

Im asking if anyone who dropped around february on the east coast of australia (qld) could tell me what the logo was on those pills because god damn, the curiosity is killing me.

I would check the regional forums since you are looking for pills from a specific location

Yeah, I'd check over on the Aus Drug Discussion board. But really, it's probably gonna be hard to find someone that can tell you what you want to know.....especially since you're talking about a pill from almost 6 months ago. :(

(PS - I'm going to edit your thread title to show you are in AUS, maybe another Aussie will recognize these.) :)

Sounds like those blue omegas. The omega symbol could easily be mistaken for a "C" or "D". Check out the AUS/NZ section of PR. Piperazine pills i believe. Then again could be another batch completely, who knows.

actually.. considering the time frame.
around that hardcore festival you're talking about.
i know there were still some blue chanels floating about
i first got em in september 07. but there were a few that myself and a few friends had even around feb-march 08

the logo was sketchy and hard to make out.

tasted pretty bad, horrible to snort.
lightish blue colour.

effects came on quickly, and felt intense. but not very long lasting?

anyways. heres a pic