• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenibut + Mad Hatter Incense The Legal Man's Trip.

Mr. Mayor

Bluelighter
Recently recieved a package with one gram of mad hatter herbal incense it and was pretty excited to try it since I have regular drug testing due to legal issues...

Note I had ingested 2.7g of Phenibut in capsules 4-5 hours prior, using an accurate milligram scale.

Went outside to my vehicle and smoked about 3hits of the spice for the 3rd time that night. after the third exhale i could tell i was starting to feel its affects as there was an obvoius change in sound perception, aswell as color saturation. Got back into my room and put some breaking bad on, leaned back, and got comfortable.

Upon not moving and staring into the TV i started to see very geometric and holographic tracers off of peoples bodies while they were talking. I sat up to get comfortable and that is when i started to trip HARD. It was as if everthing i was viewing zoomed out and seemed extremely small like i was in an enclosure in an enclosure(if that makes sense) I also became extremely dizzy on just turning my head like my whole vision was vibrating and would horizontal 360's. Many times I forgot what i was doing and tried to maintain a calm yet subtle thought process to ground the trip a little. Turning back to the television set I started seeing what i can only describe as "the faces" that I see when i ingest any sort of psychedelic, typically id see them on patterns or objects but this time they were OVERWHELMING like not a bunch of small ones that lined up or formed from patterns i was percieving but LARGE and very vibrant ones. At this point my vision continued to tunnel like the room and everything in it was shrinking and i was very far away from my usual visual point. There is no way i can capture exactly what I had seen but the hallucinations where very dark and LSD, not pixelated not bright and infinite like shrooms or some of the various RC's but very bold and not well put together streams on these "dark faces" that spun around and completely engrossed me into them.

I have experimented with a number of substances before DMT, DXM, LSD, Shrooms, 25i, Salvia, Pot, the whole list of pharmaceuticals and nootropics. But this was a very very strange headspace that i feel could be explored further but with extreme warning as this combo can make you trip especially if you go with the trip and get absorbed into it. Communication would be impossible im sure police officer could have entered my room at any time and I would have seen him but the limits of my vocabulary would be bad. Its almost as if hitting some Nitrous and a very minute amount of salvia without the terror but while already on a tryptamine my interpretation of it varies much so because each experience is different in its own.