• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenazepam) First time: No mg scale. Almost ruined my life!

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
Phenazepam ---- experienced with Benzos -No Mg scale, still lived fine (so far)
25-01-2011, 01:31 #1
smokeymcpot42088
Bluelighter

Posts: 1,029 Phenazepam ---- experienced with Benzos -No Mg scale, still lived fine (so far)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background: I am addicted to benzos and ran out of my bottle 3 weeks early, leaving me no choice but to use phenazepam to stay healthy.... my average tolerance/physical addiction leads to the following doses as normal for me.
2mg klonopin, 2mg xaxas, 4mg ativan, and 90-120 mg of temazepam

Ok so today was the day I was waiting for, 1035 mg of phenazepam was received in the mail very neatly packaged. 35 extra mgs was included to combat baggie loss, which I appreciate. I wish to be responsible but have no miligram scale, only .01, so I weight out 10 mg plus or minus 2-3.

I broke the ten mg pile into 4, 2.5mg mg piles, I sucked the smallest 2.5mg pile through a straw under my tongue at 2 o'clock,

by 230 I am out of benzo withdrawl completley and can feel the familiar benzo onset.......as it takes 90 minutes to reach peak concentration I smile knowing this will be good.

310: Euphoria noticibly less there than with other benzos, I can see how some would see this as an urge to redose, but I feel plenty benzo effects, lazy, slurred speach almost....just you know' low enough

4:00 enjoying life, snorted 20 mg ritalin and its hardly touching this benzo, i decide to take another 2 mg

510. Last dose may have been too much, since than I feel "over benzoed" i.e tough time typing, talking, feeling tired.

725: Still feeling effects of earlier doses although they are certainly waining off despite the long halflife, I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE MORE TODAY, planning to take tommorow off as before dosing again due to long halflife, wehn I feel sick Ill try it again.

Sleep should be good tonight........Overall this is a very vanilla benzo, not a ton of euphoria but if your a benzo person you really will it enjoy it, more to serve a purpose than to use everyday though!!! every day use of this chemical would lead to inhuman benzo addiction and tolerance......save 5 mgs or so for a night you run out of your benzo script and want to get a good knockout pill.

Great for coming down off of speed and rolls as well from friends reports.

Edit* It is pretty crazy regardless of benzo tolerance to attempt to eyball such a substance, even after knowing what 10mg roughly is you could end up with triple what you think..... I behaved fairly wrecklessly and will be purchasing a miligram scale first thing in the morning I DIDNT AND PAID. (Today was day before payday)...........I will also try to keep this thread updated, see if I can fight off the phenazepam monster or eventually destroy my life live on bluelight for your entertainment, I mean harm reduction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2. Woke up at 1 PM (late for me, groggy) the rest will be pieced together from accounts of close friends, my gf, and families members as I was completely blacked out.

0:00 apparently tried to make capsules 10 mg each, very arrogant, I know.. Split capsule with friend and gf. 3.33 mg each

0:30 still feeling fine, grabbed my monthly script of benzos, must have took a couple......all memory ceases at this point. GF gets double vision

1:00 dealer brings bk-mdma

1:30 parentals realize im on heavy drugs, somehow I end up with a severely broken toe (trying to run??) than when my beloved mother was about to find my needles I held her to a wall.....fucked up blacked out behavior, not something Im normally capable of..... luckily my mom promptly beat me in the face with her fists knocking me out of the way, entered and confiscated the pins.

At some point I finally did roll bk-mdma (indistinguishable from molly IME), I wentt to take a shower and broke a window.....Felt horrible......Loved GF so much but coud not perform........

The 3 days later I was basically on suicide watch for my behavior while blacked out and after the large 500 to 1 g seratonin depleting doses of methylone I can't blame them for worrying.

Im sorry I put everyone through this, especially my gf who took care of me and kept me out of the ER/jail.<3

So no matter how good your eyes are or how many doses for $ it compares to your normal benzo, dont do it, not without a milligram scale.

BL told me so.

Holy Shit dude lol.... We all make mistakes my friend. :) Hopeforly your mother understands.

Sorry to hear about your experience with phenazepam. Unfortunately is experiences like yours something that happens way too often when dealing with phenazepam.

This is definitely a substance that one should use with caution.

Thanks for sharing and stay safe.

I dont feel sorry for you, you must of knew phenazepam was very potent yet you chose to non use a scale capable of weighing it better. Straight up stupid

^haha, tell it like it is...

imo even a milligram scale is asking for trouble. liquid dosing's the only sensible way to handle phenaz

^haha, tell it like it is...

imo even a milligram scale is asking for trouble. liquid dosing's the only sensible way to handle phenaz

I too have experience with an incident similar to that of the OP involving phenazepam but a milligram scale was utilized. Personally I would not touch the stuff without a microgram scale or proper liquid dosing.

The Doctor

Dont know why anybody wants to take drugs , while parents are at home. And specially in this doses, and benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
^If you've ever experienced the excruciating hell of benzodiazepine withdrawal, you would understand that the OP's behavior is understandable. It was stupid, yes. However, benzodiazepine withdrawal certainly doesn't offer any remnant of a stable state of mind, where one can think rationally. Also, once the OP was inebriated from the phenezepam I'm sure his logical facilities went out the window, and thus the complete waste of mdma. Further, benzodiazepines aren't exactly something one can get rid of. So, the OP can't just suddenly quit. Finally, mustering up the motivation for a marathon nearly year-long taper off a benzodizaepine is quite possibly one of the hardest things a person can do. It certainly was the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life, mostly due to the constant and overwhelming depression, anxiety, derealization, depersonalization, painful muscle fasciculations, rapid mood swings, homicidal/suicidal ideation, and (for me) auditory hallucinations. Therefore, it is easy to judge the OP from afar, when one has not experienced the issues the OP has.

Last edited:
Phenazepam reports continue to be my favorite reports to read. They always follow the same general format:

1. User orders phenazepam after reading about it online, reviewing trip reports, and vowing to "play it safe."

2. User lacks a good scale or has no scale, and decides to eyeball --OR-- User takes safely, and spaces out his doses, but forgets about the long half-life and still screws this up.

3. User becomes lucid again three days later. All sorts of weird shit happened.

4. Entertainment for Bluelighters!

All kidding aside, this is serious shit--it's on the same it'll-fuck-your-life-up potential as possibly even datura. Phenazepam is not to be fucked with. You have to know what you are doing with this drug. All phenazepam trip reports are the same for a reason--even people who are careful usually screw it up somehow eventually. Phenazepam should only be used for anxiolytic purposes (not worth trying to use recreationally), and even then, if you have a real anxiety disorder, you should be going through a doctor anyway; a real doctor can prescribe a safer and possibly more effective benzo anyway.

Perfect example of why a mg scale is a MUST for any research....no matter the dose range of the RC. Be safe folks!!

I asked noone to feel sorry for me did I? please I hope that is not how I came across.

I just wanted to add myself to the list of fallen BL'ers who picked up phenaz with a head full of hubris and a pockets empty s mg scale.

PS. I am back down to 2mg alprazolam a day, was on 5 for a few days after I came off the phenazepam but it had MUCH LESS cross tolerance than I expected.

elW--- You dont know why anyone would ever do drugs while parents were home. .. umm well you see different people have different relationships and environments with their parents. ... Mine happened to appreciate the hell out of the molly experience.....untill the pin thing.

and I was never in ER or Jail for drugs, EVER, not once. ... so read careful or eat a dick.

All kidding aside, this is serious shit--it's on the same it'll-fuck-your-life-up potential as possibly even datura. Phenazepam is not to be fucked with. You have to know what you are doing with this drug. All phenazepam trip reports are the same for a reason--even people who are careful usually screw it up somehow eventually. Phenazepam should only be used for anxiolytic purposes (not worth trying to use recreationally), and even then, if you have a real anxiety disorder, you should be going through a doctor anyway; a real doctor can prescribe a safer and possibly more effective benzo anyway.
Report Post Reply With Quote

I asked noone to feel sorry for me did I? please I hope that is not how I came across.

I just wanted to add myself to the list of fallen BL'ers who picked up phenaz with a head full of hubris and a pockets empty s mg scale.

PS. I am back down to 2mg alprazolam a day, was on 5 for a few days after I came off the phenazepam but it had MUCH LESS cross tolerance than I expected.

elW--- You dont know why anyone would ever do drugs while parents were home. .. umm well you see different people have different relationships and environments with their parents. ... Mine happened to appreciate the hell out of the molly experience.....untill the pin thing.

and I was never in ER or Jail for drugs, EVER, not once. ... so read careful or eat a dick.

Report Post Reply With Quote

my bad sry

I use a toothpick while eyeballing every time. No because I don't have a scale just got sick of weighing it. Get like 3 grains on the tip and hide the bag once I eat it. Never blacked out.

Peoples attitudes always amaze me on here sometimes! The OP has taken the time and effort to write a report to warn others of the dangers from a drug he admits he was wreckless with and people still criticise him. If we all wrote about our good drug experiences where nothing went wrong then how are we ever going to learn from the mistakes of others.

To the op, I have been in a similar situation as yourself on a different drug, wrote a report and received abuse from the narrow minded few, don't bite like I did, it's not worth it!:)

+1 for liquid dosing - my friend has done at least several hundred doses over the years and has never had a blackout.