personal relationship with drugs

Skywalker

Bluelighter
this is what i've been thinking about lately, tell me if it makes sense.
the only way to understand a drug's effects are from experience, and it affects people differently. you shouldn't take other people's word for what a drug will do to you or how you'll feel. the experience itself is subjective and the only way to learn anything meaningful about it is to do it yourself and derive your own conclusions. that's how you learn about yourself, who you are and what you like and don't like.
i guess this seems sort of obvious but i'm sick of people projecting their experiences onto everyone else, like this post i just read where so and so said they don't take acid now because it always makes you paranoid. well, not me! weed makes me feel like i'm a dumbshit everyone hates, but not acid.
diff'rent drugs for diff'rent people.

ps- on a related note, tell me what you think of this:
this weekend, a bunch of people at my place all took the same kind of e. everyone was tripping face except for one person who insisted he didn't feel anything. i wonder why? he's the most selfish and conceited person i've ever know, too, for real, and i wonder if maybe he just can't really feel real happiness. also, it was his first time as far as i know. the orange butterflies were good, or amazing, for everyone else. any ideas?

To the 2nd point; I would suggest that your "friend" did not in fact take the E, but pocketed it.