• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Personal Experience with MDMA and Advice to those who choose to use it

christhedumbbum12

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd share my own personal experience with MDMA and share some useful advice to those who choose to use it. My whole journey with MDMA began at the age of 16. Once I felt the full effects of it, which was my second time, I knew I had fallen in love with how it made me feel and think. I felt like I could connect with my friends on a whole new level that I had never thought was attainable. However, my love for the feeling it gave me suddenly grew into an unhealthy obsession, especially when I gained easy access to it at the age of 18. Once I had easy access to it, it became a weekly ritual that I felt was necessary to let loose and have fun. However, it eventually came to the point that I couldn't feel happy unless I was rolling. When it got to this point, this should have been a warning sign to slow down my use. However, I was young and naive at the time and thought I was invincible, so I continued to use it. I finally reached my breaking point after a 3-4 month honeymoon period of using once every weekend. My comedown on the last roll of that timeframe was so bad, that I was convinced I was losing my mind and would never be the same person again. I thought I was hearing subtle, yet noticeable voices at night as I was trying to fall asleep. I'll admit, I got bunked probably 3-4 times during that timeframe, which was evident when I couldn't sleep for over a day and felt sick to my stomach, to the point of throwing up during one of those occasions. Let that be a lesson to you: always test the product you choose to use, as it can literally be anything. The cost of a test kit sure outweighs the possible side effects of a bunk pill or powder, which can range from piperazenes to methamphetamine or even bath salts.

After this, I went through a cycle of taking breaks that would last anywhere from 1 to 5 months and then using again heavily every 2 to 3 weeks, especially during summertime when I knew lots of EDM events were happening. I kept convincing myself that as long I took a break every now and then, everything would be okay. But the magic only lasts so long. Trust me on this. After a while, I felt like I lost my personality and lost the ability to socialize and interact with people as I used to. I felt withdrawn from my friends, and from reality in general.

MDMA is a very powerful drug, but can be extremely beneficial when used properly. But like anything else, too much of a good thing is never good. It becomes a meaningless, artificial high after a while that has nothing special to offer, other than a terrible comedown. Oh, and if your a frequent user of marijuana like myself, don't expect to feel the same enjoyment out of that if you choose to use MDMA too frequently or in excessive dosages. There were times when I would feel like I was having a panic attack after smoking a standard amount of marijuana, even weeks after using MDMA. However, being the strong-willed person I am, I was able to talk myself out of these paranoid, anxious episodes, and eventually was able to enjoy it fully again once I grew up and convinced myself that it was time to stop using MDMA for good.

Overall, I think the biggest lesson to be learned is to know your body and listen to it. If you take MDMA and you can literally hear yourself thinking "Wow, no more molly for me," chances are good that your body and mind are better off without it. There's only so many times you can take MDMA before it becomes a poison to your body and mind.

Think this might go better as a blog entry but a good warning to new rollers thanks for posting. Glad to see you knew when to stop as you were pushing it, some people go off the deep end and have much longer lasting negative experiences. The game definitely changes when you purchase a test kit though ha.

Thanks for the info. I have been known to lose control on other drugs and it actually led me down a 9 year road of destruction. I have stayed away from everything except for MJ in that time and just this year have experimented with psychedelics. But I've never tried X and have recently come open to trying it. Though I know what it feels like to lose control, it was nice to read your advice.

I'm trying to find it. I don't have any circles that directly deal with these sorts of things. Sooner or later, it'll present itself.

This is how i do it. I always skip 5-6 months. It just makes the roll so much better when there is a good gap. But when i do after 5-6 months. I tend to do it 2 weekends in a row.

Dont let any drug control you. I always think weeks before i decide to pop. Things like my day off or long weekend. OR when i know i dont have shit to do one weekend. Dont just do it for the heck of doing it. Trust me you will have a much better roll and come down.

basicly learn everything you can about the drug. the more edjucated you are about mdma means you will able to get the best results in the safest manner. dont do something mentally blind and get poor results