• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

peeing while rolling??

most people i know seem to urinate a lot less when they're rolling, but i've always been the opposite.

never done it. rolled last night and didnt piss a single drop till i got home and had come down. drank a shitload of water as well!

Pissing

I actually get a little worried when I roll because I drink a TON of water and never feel like I have to go. Last time I rolled I drank about a gallon of water through the night and didn't feel the need to go. I went to the bathroom and tried to force it out because I was afraid my bladder would explode and I wouldn't feel the pain leading up to it. I tried about 5 times before I was FINALLY able to go. Is it possible for your bladder to rupture if you don't urinate or would it just come out?

felixdahousekat said:
^ You will learn 100 x times more searching the forums for half an hour, than you will ever get waiting for an answer here. :p

There is a reason why lazy people get bitched at. :|

and they wonder why we close their threads 8)

rolls said:
MDMA is a diuretic, itll release water from your cells, your mate might have been sweating more then you.
Er wtf, MDMA promotes the release of ADH so surely it's an anti-diuretic?

Karaboudjan said:
Er wtf, MDMA promotes the release of ADH so surely it's an anti-diuretic?

Sorry I said that as if its a fact, I just figured it was as some people tend to piss shitloads while on it. Correct me if im wrong though.

u just gotta relax all ur muscles and let it flow
and once it starts it feels sooooooooooooooo good

i guess i have some kind of talent casue i rolled again and pee'd alot then one day when i was given a drug test i drank like 2 little cups of water and then the rest of the day i pissed like 9 times then i got high couple days later and pee'd my ass off and just last night i had like 3 beers and prob took 6 pisses that night...ima roll again on the 4th so i'll leave a post on the number of pee's i take that night too lol..i hope it wasnt just a lucky roll

For me it varies. Sometimes I hardly pee at all, other times it's just like gallons of water goes in and comes right out.

Whenever I have a hard time peeing, I just use the navel trick and it always works no matter how far gone I am. :)

It'd be a miracle if I peed after I dropped.....And I can't do the navel trick, I don't have one. Well, I do, but it was made by a surgeon. So, I don't have the real sensitive part in the back of your navel...But when I did, touching it was icky and uncomfortable.

since i have lost the magic my last 3 rolls barely even produced sweat, its gay, peeing was the best...i loved having to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes..i could be at a rave listening to some of the most intense music ever and still rather go take a nice long pee...only thing is i dont like seeing my shruken penis...ahhh

Benefit said:
It's like having a baby. It takes a lot of time and effort and pain, but once it's out, you feel fucking great.

I've never had a baby and I never will due to lack of ovaries, but this strikes me as an accurate analogy.

So True Well Said

rolls said:
MDMA is a diuretic, itll release water from your cells, your mate might have been sweating more then you.

Should always be drinking water, make sure your keep your fluids up and keep your body temperature down.

Why do you always say hard man? are you deranged or something?

Use proper grammar instead of ..... everywhere, its annoying to read.

You mean like your Unoriginal S/N which I find equally annoying

I usually drink so much water, but I dance and jump around so much that it all sweats out. I usually have to go really really bad an hour or so after I come down though.

Gldm said:
For me it varies. Sometimes I hardly pee at all, other times it's just like gallons of water goes in and comes right out.

Whenever I have a hard time peeing, I just use the navel trick and it always works no matter how far gone I am. :)

ooohh what is the navel trick?

Slink1982 said:
One morning (5;30am) after a realy long sesions on pills and weed and having little open eye visuals. I wandered to the garden to get away from my friends and decided to have a nice wee. it took a while to come out, but belive it or not i saw sparks. at that point I knew it was time to stop that particuler sesh and have a rest!
You hallucinated from ecstasy? Oh my god %)

MDA does that to you.. Or when you take enough MDMA to get a substantial amount converted to MDA in your body (about 10% is). Though I tripped from MDE too, I don't know if that gets converted to MDA.
Staying up long on stimulants also increases the chance of hallucinations.