PCP in America

I do know more than a few people who've been dosed with PCP in a joint.. but most people take it willingly. I know of a lot of mexicans that are pcp addicts around here.. but it's just about the least prevalent drug.

This is one of those things that also doesn't pop up in the midwest. An interesting substance I haven't danced with, in this area I probably never will see it even if I wanted to.

robertinc said:
Not to criticize, but I need to ask ........... What do you like about PCP?

Research shows that most people do not willingly take PCP. It is given to them without their knowledge, and it's typically not something they want to do again.

I had a "bad" experience with PCP. I was partying for the second night in a row, and was getting really drunk. Then, a girl I already met at some partys offered me to smoke some weed with her. We got into a car, smoked for I don't know how long. I don't really remember what happened after. I still have some "pictures" in my mind. In one, all was purple, strange, the walls were moving, I had difficulty to understanf what a girl was saying to me. I remember trying to stay on my legs, holding the wall. I don't really remember anything else. In the morning, I found that one of my fingers was burned. Then, I remembered, when I was in the car, smoking and smoking with her pipe, the "what the fuck, I don't care" state of mind I was in, when burning my finger with the lighter. I don't even remember if I puked.

A few days after, some people talked with me about what happened that night. They said I have done many stupid and bad things, was looking to put some trouble there.

I got drunk and smoked a lot of weed in many partys, but that night, it was different. Maybe, without all that beer, I would have kept better memories. But, the few pictures that stays in my mind makes clear that that weed laced with PCP was really powerfull. I would try it again, but without alcool, and knowing what I smoke before it hits me. Some things, "mental pictures" that I saw that night still often come back into my mind, even a year and 3 months after. Yeah, I would try it, but with experienced users, and in a good setting.

I didn't used drugs since a few months. I want to find some experienced users I can trust to trip with. The things I saw that night over 1 year ago make me wanna try psychedelics (mush, acid, RCs).

I didn't took PCP willingly, my experience wasn't a "success", but some parts that I remember from it makes me want to try some stuff.

Sorry for the long read, I know you won't really care about it, it's an experience among so much people lived there, but I wanted to talk, to talk about what I lived when someone gave me that strong stuff without telling it to me...