• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Passing a drug test in a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitscayce

Greenlighter
My friend is joining the Navy and has an apt with a recruiter in a week. He has been smoking weed almost every day for the last two years, with today being his last day. He bought a detoxifying drink thing from GNC called Q CARBON 32, has any one every used this before?! If so, did it work or no? I've looked online on here and other websites and can't really find any feedback from people - only places trying to sell it. What are his chances of passing? Oh, and it's a urine test. And he knows to drink a lot of water and exercise and all that. Thanks. :)

First no drug testing Q's allowed. With that said Time+exercise=pass. So if your friend is taking the test in a week he's probably fucked. Best bet drink tons of water to make the first test fail because of low creatine levels. This might give him an extra couple of days or a week. This is a dumb idea and should only be used as a last resort though.

Sorry man, no drug test questions. Please refer to The Drug Testing Q&A

i'm a girl actually. =] but sorry about that, maybe that's why i couldn't find out anything about it on here.. i'm not trying to be rude, but why is that a rule? people say so many things about worse drugs than weed i really do not get it.

In before the close but i passed my first PO test after 14 days. Labs are tricky you cant cheat but i passed that by federal standards in 20 days. Drink water search dilution tips exercise and pray if you believe in that kinda thing

IN BEFORE THE CLOSE im a heavy smoker and it took 4 days to detox with lots of water and excercise

Go to GNC. Buy OMNI detox drink, itll give you like 6 hours. Youve got to drink it the day of the test, with a bit of water. Piss before you take the test a few times, between +1hr-+4hrs is when it works best.

I used to use it when I got tested at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.