• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Partner and I had a similar reaction to Cannabis.

Sunnysummerday

Greenlighter
My partner is a long time smoker and I smoke on weekends or prior to going to the gym or doing repeatative activities-----folding etc.. Recently we have been under a lot of stress and have used weed like others use cocktails. We recently got a new bag and had a very scary reaction. Both of us started having waves of anxiety and depression, with inability to calm our selves down or feel we were on solid grown. We went on walks to the beach, did useful things, made healthful food, called and talked to loved ones, quietly spent time together, and we were basically, jumping out of our skin and feeling for the first time in our lives that we could not hold it together. Our bodies felt different. Aches and pains, and a general sense of unreality. It took a day or two to feel less shaky. My partner uses cannabis for sleep to deter nightmares for over the last 30 years. He needs something, but we will not touch this stuff. I am now trying NSAIDS and antihistamines to counteract the anxiety

Questions Has this happen to others? Is it the strain? My partner can not take benzos. Any help would really be appreciated. This was just plan frightening for us.

It's likely tied to the new bag of buds, but anything from a shared traumatic experience to experimenting with a different smoking method/utensils could also cause strange effects. Personally, I'd try some buds from a different source first to determine if it's the buds causing the problem or some other factor.