• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

parents taking drugs

my mom thinks i only smoke weed, cause thats what I tell them, they are anti-drug. My dad has a better idea of how much I blaze, but alos knows I do yay (hes found the occasional bag) my mom almost found pillreports on my computer the other day, but she missed it (thank god) I think I will tell them eventually bout the crazy times Ive been haing but not any time soon. O yea and m friends mom does drugs with us all the time shes been blazing with us for years, but within the past year shes done just about everything with us include doing E for the first time.

My dad died from a heroin(well, fentanyl)overdose in february. I used to smoke weed with him all the time, he actually bought me and my brother weed just about everyday. He didn't care about the weed or booze, but he didn't want me doing "hard" drugs ...he never really talked to me about drugs, though. I really wish he would have.

My parents don't use drugs and never have, but they certainly knew that I did back when I lived with them. I never got into trouble with them about it because I did it responsibly. I didn't do everything responsibly back then (heh), but drugs, yes.

My parents are in their seventies now, and I'm a parent. My two oldest children are adults, and one of them does toke ganja from time to time, and I have certainly done so with him. The other doesn't use any drugs (as far as I know) but certainly knows a lot about them, including my usage, past and present. My youngest is twelve and has no clue about drugs at all, really.

My mom has asked me if I tried x b4, I told her yeah once. she asked me what it was like and what not. both of my parents smoke weed, and we are pretty open about that, but my mom told me she wished she could do coke again,
I asked "why don't you"
she says nowa days she is scared of the stuff. She said back in the 70's and shit when it was damn near pure, she loved to do it. but now she said she never knows whats in it. .......
I was thinking about maybe offering her some pills some time. but she'd prolly woop my ass.

speaking from the parents end...

we smoke weed everyday and drop pills once every 3 months. We do not roll with our kids, they are 15, no signs of them rolling. We suspect our kids have smoked weed, but no hard evidence yet. We figure when they are 18, smoking pot with them would be ok. We probly will never roll with them. But we will talk to them about rolling and the effects, negatives and positives about it. So many kids today just swollow pills and never know what's in them. So I guess if they wanted to try E, i would make sure they have a test kit in hand before dropping..

Just a thought. Family should already have that "real" subconscious connection/link.. You don't need drugs to bond with them unless there is some troubles in communication I guess.. Drugs could server as a social lubricant.. alcohol and joints come to mind. To express things their conscious normally keeps to close friends only.

Sometimes to have a deep spiritual or theraputic link with even a close friend, some type of empathogen or pscyhedelic or whatever your poison is can bring that link closer, like one is sharing the same mindspace as another. This happens alot in a family.. My family definately uses "telepathic" (whatever you wish to call it) non-verbal communication a fair bit to get the truth out of a situation. The subconscious can be tricked.