parents rolling :)

bc

Bluelighter
i've been thinking about it too, asking my mom to roll with me, or just to roll with someone for y2k.
ecstasy has been so enlightening for me, in so many ways, i want my mom to share these feelings. she hasn't done any drugs in years to my knowledge, but she used to be really big into hallucinogens, weed, speed, uppers and downers... i think she might be open to the idea. i'm going to bring it up when i go home, i think it would be wonderful for her to try. and for y2k, what better time, to mark such a monumentous day with a drug that makes you feel one with the world?????
how can it go wrong (aside from that whole world in anarchy everyone dying theory)...??
anyone else with similar aspirations...??
plur, and happy rolling to all the generations on the night of the millenium...
*~**~*
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

I say go for it!!
It seems like your mom's had her fair share of drugs in her past, so she'll probably be up for it. And if she's not; well, it's her loss!! Maybe she's been wanting to find out what her child really is doing on the weekends (I assume you've told her you roll??).. Wouldn't it be easier to come home from a party - with your eyes all black - and your parents would actually understand what you'd been up to
smile.gif

And yeah, Y2K would be a good day to have the first roll with your mom. I don't know if you've heard about this british book called "High society" (I forgot the authors name, but I'll post it over the weekend if you're interested)?? There's a story in there about a girl that went to "Cream" (one of the superclubs in Liverpool, England) with her mom after they kicked her father out of the house for beating her etc. They bought an E each and had a wonderfull bonding-moment!!
I wish I could be able to tell my parents what I really do when I'm out partying, but I'm convinced they would never understand..
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

I am VERY close to my Mom and would give anything to roll with her. I am a 25-y.o. professional-type and still live in the same town as my parents. They have no clue that I ever use any type of drug and would totally freak if they knew. In addition to this, I know that this will never happen because:
1. My brother had a very serious drug problem and my parents have no conception of the difference between drug use and abuse.
2. My Mom is so conservative regarding any type of intoxication that she has not even gotten drunk since her honeymood w/my Dad (in 1969).
3. I'm afraid that she would be so scared and uptight if she ever did try it, that she might not enjoy it (if that's even possible)??
The only way that I will ever ask her is if she ever finds out that I use X and wants me to quit. I'll tell her that I'll quit if she'll do it with me one time...and if she still wants me to quit, I will.
------------------
Sometimes you wanna go...where everybody knows your name

NEVER, EVER EVEN THINK OF TRYING THIS:
But, wouldn't it be cool to roll with your dog (or other pet)? Nobody should ever try this, but the concept sure does sound fun!
------------------
Sometimes you wanna go...where everybody knows your name