• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Palladone side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeywhite

Bluelighter
I have discussed going on a trial of palladone with my current algiatrist. I have had palladone (under the brand name Dilaudid) before, a total of 16mgm. per diem, and I'd like 32mgm. per diem this time (the 16 didn't cover my pain). Anyway, the rest of the opiates have certain side effects, such as itching (morphine/diamorphine), oedema (buprenorphine), don't go the distance (fent)... I have been around the block as far as opiates are concerned. Peth isn't strong enough and I am afraid of having one of those balls-out, on-the-floor grand mal happy-feet seizures.

Which brings me to palladone. It has one, and only one, side effect, but it's one I have trouble explaining in mixed company (especially to my doctor!!!). When I'm given the, erm, ultimate reward (use your imagination), I can't ever seem to, ahem, call it a night. Things, um, work (if you catch my drift) but I can't take it to completion. I am also on testosterone and lexotan if that means anything.

Whoops, forgot to ask my question. When using palladone (whether by mouth or injection), is there any way I can "get the missile to take off"?

Seriously, we're all adults here. You can't come. You can't have an orgasm. I don't know if you're posting this from Saudi Arabia or Yemen and I wouldn't want to get you lashed/caned and/or decapitated, so stop me if this is the case.

Which brings me to a bit of an issue sir HoneyWhite. You have been on the forums for a little while now and I can't really consider you a new or lost member, as myself and other mods have kindly redirected you regarding some of your threads and posts over the past couple of weeks. You actually need to read the Bluelight User Agreement and the Basic Drug Discussion guidelines, because you clearly have not and unfortunately man, the grace period is over.

We are a harm reduction resource, that is, we are here to help keep folks who have made the decision to use drugs, do so safely. We only have so much room on our front page and it's unfair to deprive those with potentially life-threatening issues of their chance to have their voice heard because you can't come when you're on Hydromorphone (Dilaudid).

This is closed. Read the forum guidelines HoneyWhite. You were supposed to have read them when you joined and you have had ample time to read and understand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.