Pain When Injecting HGH via lower ab S.C.

chicken hoagie

Bluelighter
So I just recently started taking HGH with my current cycle. I didn't have bacteriostatic water on hand so I opted for distilled water which i read was a safe alternative if caught in a pinch. However, for some reason when injecting into my lower abdominal fat, I am experiencing pain. It isn't a burn so much as it is a stinging sensation or a pinching sensation. It swells up to the size of a small TB test bump, hurts for a few more minutes, then the swelling goes away as well as the pain. I know that it 'shouldn't' hurt at any point in the process apart from the initial needle injection, so I was wondering if anybody knew what would be causing the pain, and if I should stop. I have been going for 3 days now and no issues have been observed as far as I can tell.

Sometimes I get burning/stinging there. Typically it happens when I inject in leaner parts that don't have a lot of fat. Others have reported it as well and move to fattier parts such as around the hips or even lower back. I think it's possibly due to the injection leaking from the site into nearby tissue. If it's not pharma grade it could be whatever they mix it with as that's often the case (different -tols such as inositol or mannitol) and could cause some irritation in some folks though I've had the same stinging from pharma insulin before as well so it could also just be the injection spot.
I'd opt to try injecting in another spot and assess. Like last mt2 usage I had some stinging and opted to get closer to the naval area and it went away.

Yeah, to me it seems the water is not distilled but have additives or something