pacifier roll call!

freakomatic

Bluelighter
one of the responses to JeremyD's thread made me want to find out who really does use "binkies". if you would like to scorn binkies and those who use them, fine, do it in the other thread ... this is just for info.

i'll go first to kick it off:
  • Frequency: occasionally
  • Decorations: i've never decorated my pacifier or kept the same one for any real length of time, but i occasionally attach it to a necklace i've made.
  • Candykid: nope. pacifier and maybe a bracelet is the closest i get to candying out.

I'm a BinkiE Biter!!!
Binkie: glows in dark, has beaded chain that says X-RaverQueen, High on EEE, Roll(heart for the 'o'), & bunch of EEE's holding my binkie.
Freq: Whenever I need it.
Candykid: Used to be all the time, but now only at raves.
Sorry for all the edits. I'm a recovering E-tard!!
------------------
A Big Squeeze from the Queen of Cheese!
Da Queen
[This message has been edited by X-RaverQueen (edited 14 January 2000).]

and here's my girlfriend, cuz she doesn't post
  • Frequency: occasionally
  • Decorations: no
  • Candykid: no

just bought my first pacifier yesterday... and a backup
smile.gif

it's a cute blue color
Frequency: starting this saturday
Decorations: not yet...maybe some candy kid will decorate it for me... i don't even have a chain yet
frown.gif
gotta see what i have laying around the apartment
Candykid: pacifier...candy necklace...bracelets.... but i really don't condsider myself a candy kid at all...i'm not happy enough... but god bless the little devils
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Frequency: Whenever Needer
Decorations: Rainbow Necklace
Candykid: No, BUT I LUV UM ALL!

Yes I have a binky and use it proudly!
smile.gif

Fequency: Whenever I roll..
Decorations: on my glow necklace, As for the binky itself, I was thinking of making a camoflauge(sp) one for jungle parties...
Candykid: not yet
smile.gif

------------------
I never take advice from someone more fucked up then I am.

welps i just bought one last weekend after chipped my tooth again 2 weekends in a row! sheesh!
Frequency: none but soon!
Description: BinkIe? blue/white with
Candykid: yup! just starting though necklaces, bracelets, da glowsticks, stickers, and da good ole' vitamin e that we all lub!
YAAY!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!! woohoo!!
------------------

• Frequency: At most parties, sometimes just while out and about
  • Decorations: My favorite binky started out a plain white one from the grocery market that I got for like a buck and a half, but I glued glow in the dark stars to it with nail glue and gave it a cool necklace.
  • Candykid: Guilty
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 15 January 2000).]

i love my buppie (never called em binkies):
Frequency: more often than not
wink.gif

Decorations: glow in the dark stars + a star wars logo sticker
Candykid: nope, not cool enough
smile.gif

I dont know what id do without it =)
Frequency: Anytime i'm rollin...
Decorations: None. My first Nuk(as i call em) got lost somewhere and could just die. I don't really suck on it, im more of a biter=) And it had all my bite marks on it..*sigh* Man i miss it. Oh well...now its just a white and pink one on a ribbon.
Candykid: Nope...but i wish i was! =)

frequency : whenever necisary, sober or not.
decorations: i have one that jumps necklaces as i feel fit ( i have a grip of necklaces), on the is on my tiger plushie that goes to all the parties I do (it used to be an elmo pacifyer, but a dog chewed it of (ickY) so now its anewone....) and then i have a third tha is on a new necklace i made....
candykid : Til I die
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

Frequency: every roll, sometimes just to parties even when im not gonna roll, just cuz its so damn cute
Decorations: ...well i have got like 5 but may favorite (that i still own) ~itz cute wif a lil sylvester on it and hes got stars goin around his head. *aaawwwwww* on a long necklace i made with glo butterfliez n starz. Just waiten fer that baby to get gnawed through so i can move on to mah glo in the dark un!
Candykid: 2 tha KorE!!
redface.gif
) *MWAH*
------------------
"We hold these experiences to be self-evident, that all is equal, that the creation endows us with certain inalienable rights, that among them are: the freedom of the body, the pursuit of joy, and the expansion of consciousness."