PA Bluelight meetup 2nite!

E-girl

Bluelighter
I would have posted this in meetups but not as many people read there so i put it here. We're still going to have that meetup at State College one of these days, but til then, here's a cheesy version.....
Vivacity is tonight in harrisburg, PA. i know a couple blue's that said they were going but then i never heard from you guys again. I know EEEazy told me he'd be there (and you better, i miss u!) and someone else in meetups replied (i sent u an email). so what about the rest of you? harrisburg is only an hour for me, most of us are getting off work around 9 tonight and then we're heading up. i'll be nice and sober so i'm playing the "massage queen" anyone who's interested! hehe.
oh, it gets better! i have no idea how this party is going to be (although i really like the line-up) but the highlight of my night is going to be this: lee (for those of you who followed my long, sob-story of my pathetic relationship with this asshole) is going to be there tonight with his new girlfriend missy. and although he told me that i'm not allowed to say a word to her, i have already decided that i'm going to meet this backstabbing bitch tonight! there's a few things i'd like to say to her (don't worry, i won't forget the PLUR, i'm just going to get my point across). so it's going to be an event-filled night.
so any bluelighters going, how are we going to find each other? i'd use that blue glowstick idea but i know I'LL be the first one to forget! so any ideas jot em down. i hope you guys really go. i'm still dying to meet some of you.
oh! and i'll have purple hair 2nite! hehe. it's not one of those normal days....
if you need the info-line.... you can find it at candykids.com
------------------
alwayzzzz PLUR & happy :) rolling... hugzzzz
E-girl
*I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!*
**I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it**
***Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.***

just moving this back up to the top. you guys better go!