• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone no effect after kratom use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fslink

Greenlighter
I used to have a 270-360mg a day oxy habit (oral, potentiated) but have been off for 10 months. In that time I switched to a 6-7gr kratom 2x per day plus 2-5gr oxindole enhanced Bali 1-2x per day for 3-4 days a week then 3 off then repeat. I just got 10/325 oxys for a dental surgery and took 2 of them and got no euphoria, just tiredness. I've tried taking it with and without the kratom and also upping the dose to 35mg at a time but still same effects. What could be causing this? Taking too much, or kratom fking with it? Thoughts anyone? Thanks!

Maybe because you remember what 270+ mg is like and of course you took a good amount of kratom (not sure of equivalency of kratom to other opioids) which probably gave you some opioid tolerance.

Well, thebaine derived opiates used to give me mad energy, not make me tired, but I was thinking the kratom, especially the oxindole raised my tolerance, but I hoped not over 40mg of oxy after a ten month break -_-

I used to have a 270-360mg a day oxy habit (oral, potentiated) but have been off for 10 months. In that time I switched to a 6-7gr kratom 2x per day plus 2-5gr oxindole enhanced Bali 1-2x per day for 3-4 days a week then 3 off then repeat. I just got 10/325 oxys for a dental surgery and took 2 of them and got no euphoria, just tiredness. I've tried taking it with and without the kratom and also upping the dose to 35mg at a time but still same effects. What could be causing this? Taking too much, or kratom fking with it? Thoughts anyone? Thanks!

At the doses of oxy you were taking, 10 months may not have been enough time to reset your tolerance completely, especially if you were consuming kratom. But you did the wise thing and started with a low dose, props!

Yeah, that oxindole was the best shit man... But it was so absolutely potent, it's probably what screwed up my tolerance.. And yeah, even if I waste the first few, I think it pays off in the long run to start back as low as possible so you don't max your tolerance back out immediately heh

I think it pays off in the long run to start back as low as possible so you don't max your tolerance back out immediately heh

Yeah that, and if your tolerance completely resets you're at high risk for od!.. That's how a lot of ods happen, Someone goes to jail for 6 months, their tolerance is back to 0, then once they score they put the same dose in the rig that they were shooting before they went in. Then they turn into a corpse with a needle hanging out of it's extremities.

The doses of oxy you were doing would put a lot of people that have low tolerances at risk for respiratory arrest! Keep your doses low, and slowly titrate. Stay safe!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.