• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxicodone sandoz 40mg

Mynameisbane

Greenlighter
Can anyone shed some light for me please got my hand on 2x40mg oxicodone sandoz, they are just like circle yellow/peachy colours, no marking just want to know if they are extended or instant? And if they are extended can I crush/chew to bypass it? I'm from UK but I think these are foreign oxys, thanks much

Hey there bane! I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the forums. With a warm welcome in mind, I do need to kindly ask you to read the Bluelight user agreement and the forum guidelines prior to creating threads or posting in existing threads. Tisk, tisk bane, as you were supposed to already have done this.

I'm mentioning our policies, because, unfortunately, pill identification is not something that we do here. Part of being a "successful" drug user in these modern times, entails being able to conduct simple research on your drugs prior to experimenting with them. The medical community, your family, the cops, none of them are going to give it to you in a truly straight and/or objective manner. You have the entirety of the internet at your disposal and within half a second, literally, Google can tell you precisely what your pills are and whether they are timed or instant release. One of the reasons we don't do pill identification is because the research needed is of such an elementary nature, that we would be preventing you from developing into a competent researcher by helping you.

If your pills have no markings than they are almost certainly not legitimate. It's not common practice for pharmaceutical firms to manufacture narcotic pills that in fact, cannot be identified by anyone.

If there is no imprint, there is no way to tell you what they are unless you send them to a laboratory for diagnostic testing. I'm going to leave this open for a spell because you are new and I don't want to confuse you, but yea, no markings, no dice.

We're not really supposed to tell you what the pills are or could be, but a simple google search told me they are most like extended release oxycodone. I'm not sure if they gel up or not and it also sounds odd that there's no markings on it. However I did find a similar picture on google images. Anyways please enjoy your stay at blue light and remember to take a look at the guidelines man.

Yes, I've read the rules. This is a safety issue!

In trying to figure out a PARTIAL imprint (last half of pill marked 71, no visible marking or imprint on reverse) and can't find it anywhere on any of the usual ID sites. It's round, white, flat and the half I have says 71. Don't want to take something that's will interact with stuff I'm already taking, so if anyone.If familiar with this 1/2 of a marking I'd appreciate the help! Rather be safe than sorry (or dead)!

why are you even considering taking it? do you have any reason to suspect it's a narcotic beyond it being a pill? most pills are not recreational drugs. what you have is a piece of garbage. throw it away.