• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Outpressed green apple (socal)

Onoe

Bluelighter
these look just like the ones on the splash page of edata. Only outpressed.
I haven't had the pleasure of dropping them my self, but had a friend try them for me.
she parachuted.
0verall 6 hr roll. Peaked for 2 hrs. Maybe less.
9/10 roll, in her Exp.
No effcts other than that of pure MDMA.
She highly reccomends these, I'll write a report once I drop too.
Get alot if given the chance.
Light green, outlined-outpressed apple, round, flat sides.
Extremely well pressed, was hard to break apart.

Thanks for that info! With all the possible BZP Apples (outpressed) and possible 2Cx Apples, this is nice to hear. Don't forget to give us an update when you consume. :)

Consumed 2 days ago, I took 1 and a half of the Green Apples, and 1 Blue Astronaut/Spaceman.

These apples had me floored, I did not want to move for a lengthy period of time; its a great pill if your looking for pure mdma; the pill is supposed to weigh 270mg..around there; so im guesstimating maybe 125mg of mdma. Im not sure; its just a guess.

I had an extremely upsetting onset with this combination of pills; (I think it was the astronaut (90% MDA and 10% Caffiene) that is what caused the upset stomach feeling.) For the first 30 minutes or so I was standing next to a bush trying puke; luckily i didn't. 10 minutes after my little episode I started dancing and all the negative effects melted away; I felt high as fuck and on top of the world.

The roll did not last as long as I had hoped for (I had rolled the previous weekend, thats why.)

I dropped at 7pmish...and kept rolling until 2 or so. I peaked for 2 and half hours; around there.

by the end of the night I had a great afterglow, was wide awake. I was basically sober; or so I thought. When I got home I realized I was still tripping, I had trouble putting the keys into my door lock, and was really confused.

I was dreading the next day.

I wake up the next day, feeling sore; but surprisingly almost NO signs of a comedown, none at all. I felt normal. Refreshed etc..

I did take a vike though, that may be why.

Mine did not have foxy; but wow! those pills look just like mine. How trippy...

but mine did not have any; i guess it just depends on where u live.

Same. So now we know there r 2 batches going around.
Thank u =]

^^^ And that is why everyone needs a testing kit! :) Just because you have a pill that looks like someone else's, doesn't mean it's the same one, or from the same batch, ect.

Thanks for the info!