Out of the ordinary highs?

REDBEARD

Bluelighter
Any one ever experiment with drug like materials outside the norm? (e,k,g,nit.oxide,coke,heroin,-these I consider yor norm) I know of people taking monkey tranqulizer and ive huffed gas!?!?!?! Any others???
------------------
Do You Want A Bump?
Or Should I Do Both?
[This message has been edited by REDBEARD (edited 25 December 1999).]

I reccomend trying some out of the norm drugs, especially K whick is a horse tranquilizer or nitrus gas I do it every once in a while and I think it is awesome. although nothing I have tried yet beats E not even coke. candi-girl

i would not totally call k an "out of the norm drug" - somewhat, but not completetly...however, i would reccomend trying it...oh, i thought k was normally used for cats...correct me if i'm wrong, or if ketamine is used in different doses/strengths for different animals...and it's very rarely used in medical practices on humans...but yeah, i would say k is pretty fun...it hardly has a comedown...you may feel a little tired (from personal experience)...but you're not going to be all run out of serototnin like from e...k doesn't really burn your nose like speed or anything...you may get a few nasty-ass drips...it could last longer for one-two doses...but oh well...and if anyone is reading this that hasn't tried k but is going to...don't do a huge line to start...the very first time, do a small to medium sized bump...by the way, a k bump is smaller than a speed (amphetamine sulphate, not crystal methamphetamine) bump...you may not notice the effects a whole ton...if you don't after ten-fifteen minutes, do another slightly larger bump...next time, start with a really good bump, or a line...and do lines/bumps every now and then...once again, a normal k line is not as big as a normal speed line...assuming the k is properly cooked, and totally uncut, which fortunately there should be fairly good access to...i would think...as with any drug, start out small...k can REALLY fu** you up when you're on it (in a good way that is)...you may feel quite numb, you may also be kind of disoriented, and you may feel as though you can really groove to music and move like liquid to it...lights should look interesting...you may feel a bit out of your body...k is a disasscociative (sp? - i'm tired)...and some people say that k makes them anti-social...i personally haven't found that, neither with my friends, however drugs give different people different feelings sometimes...and you don't want to just do so much k that you go into a k-hole...although some people may enjoy holes, i sure wouldn't advise trying to get into one, at least not at a place like a party or a club...and please, if you are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY fu**ed on k, get a designated driver to operate a vehicle...i would think it would be safer to drive on e than k...anyway, please be careful...ummm...i could go on, but i've already exceeded the length that i wanted this post to be a whole bunch of lines up...so...take care to all, and merry christmas and anything else anyone is celebrating and happy new years and all of that good stuff...
P e a c e
L o v e
U n i t y
R e s p e c t
to all!
smile.gif

------------------
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

yeah the first time i tryed K i did a small bump and not much happened to me so i went home and then liquided for quite a while, had glowsticks that were runnign out anyways
actually i might have found someone who can get me DMT and ive been meaning to try that for quite a while, most powerful psycadelic known to man, no harm whatsoever (its found naturally in your body anyways, its the chemical tha tis responisble for you dreaming) and it pretty short lasting also, also this person might be able to get me nexus too!!! :9
ohh but with k and whippets be carefull not to go overboard on them as the kinda put holes in your brains but if you notice that you think you might have gotten some just quit for about a month or so and they go away and you can start back up
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

Once, in like 7th grade at a Bar Mitzvah party, we were inhaling helium from balloons (you know, cause it makes you talk funny). Anyways, we did so much that all of the sudden I got real fucked up--all light headed and retarted--and then I like passed out or something. I woke up and it was all really wierd, but for some reason it was kinda cool. That was my first experience with any feelings like that (that fateful night...)
smile.gif

Oh yeah, and another time we tried to get high off of sniffing rubber cement in art class! That was probably in 8th grade. We weren't the sharpest pencils in the box.

I just saw the posts about NO2 and I had to comment... That stuff is a great boost to any drug experience. Picture this, Acid, Friends, a waterfall, a tank o' NO2. We sat inside/behind the waterfall trippin ballz passing around a tube connected to a tank. I think everyone there would agree that was the best connection/feeling we ever had with cid. is there an echo in here... Then at woodstock our tent was down a road we liked to call Nitrus Alley, you walked down this road and ballons totally covered the ground, everyone had a huge tank and everyone was totally zoned on that road. TAC is right though, the stuff puts holes in yer head, use caution. don't want to deplete the brain of to much O2.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off